hf1

BTP Has anyone ever?

My avatar
ramsons
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: BTP Has anyone ever?

Postby ramsons » Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:32 am

I've used swaddlebees organic velour one size from about 2 weeks (ds was 7lb8oz) and still use them now on him at 17month the fit on those has always been great. They're one of my favourite nappies (i know...yawn not very exciting but they've been reliable for us)
We had a couple of motherease but dh has always hated the fit between the legs so they really don't get used any more although they still fit. Plus they are cotton and just about everything we use is hemp now so they're I think the least absorbant nappy I have.
I've got baby beehinds btp hemp as well but i don't think i got any of those til ds was about 9month and the fit is wider between the legs than the swaddlebees although not as bad as the motherease.

My avatar
ktinkley
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby ktinkley » Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:06 am

We had some MEOS that someone lent us But Miss C was so skinny, despite being 10lb 11 at birth, that the legs just gaped.

I've bought some now tho as they fit her beautifully at the moment :D Don't think we'll have anything that takes us BTP tho as she was so skinny and is now so long and skinny!

My avatar
cat27m
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby cat27m » Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:12 pm

We used MEOS on Toby from 2 weeks until he PT at 2.5 years old. They were very bulky on him when he was tiny (hence the reason I bought newborn nappies for Rowan) and he was a very skinny toddler. I don't know if they would last to PT on a chubbier toddler. We're still using them for Rowan as her nursery nappy. She has much prettier pockets and fitteds to use at home although DH always reaches for the MEOS!! :giggle:

Cathleen xx

My avatar
Pinchette
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Pinchette » Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:14 pm

...mmmh, now that you mention it, no, I've never done that! :giggle:
But buying btp nappies was great because it meant I didn't have to worry about which size to get

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:43 am

I've not used any from BTP but I' used swaddlebees OS on Summer from birth (I think she dropped to around 7lb at one point) and used them on Jak before he PTd at 2 and a half (40lb) also used BGs from birth on Summer, and would have fitted Jak but never tried as he out weed pockets in seconds!

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat