Saturday Night bums

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Saturday Night bums

Postby paintedclaws » Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:49 pm

Frances wrote:
happytails wrote:Amber is in FF WNNN with UD wrap and fleece sleeping bag. Who is still NOT asleep!

Jasmine's also in a WNNN and will be in a FF WNNN soon now I've successfully stalked one!

Oooh you lucky thing!

Noah is in bed in a Hollow Oak night nappy but i've had to boost it with a GAD hemp between the nappy and soaker because he's outweeing EVERYTHING we have. :( I need to try a WWNN i think.

Poppy is in her unicorn dreamscape and neels soaker.

Good night little ones.

My avatar
victoriaw
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby victoriaw » Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:51 pm

paintedclaws wrote: I need to try a WWNN i think.

Me too :giggle: I just bought one a few mins ago. I have an old style one but want to try the new ones. Got it in pirate monkeys (LOVE that print) and with gold minkee lined. Like the idea of gold lined pants!

My avatar
victoriaw
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby victoriaw » Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:52 pm

emmajayne33 wrote:
Frances wrote:
happytails wrote:Amber is in FF WNNN with UD wrap and fleece sleeping bag. Who is still NOT asleep!

Jasmine's also in a WNNN and will be in a FF WNNN soon now I've successfully stalked one!

Oooooh Frances, did you just manage to get the one that WN posted a picture of on their FB?

That one is GORGEOUS. I would have been after it if it was in medium :(

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby paintedclaws » Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:55 pm

victoriaw wrote:
paintedclaws wrote: I need to try a WWNN i think.

Me too :giggle: I just bought one a few mins ago. I have an old style one but want to try the new ones. Got it in pirate monkeys (LOVE that print) and with gold minkee lined. Like the idea of gold lined pants!

Ohhh thats going to be lovely! I'm thinking blue ooga with orange minky lining to match his pj top. But i can't buy just one, Popsy will need one aswell :giggle:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:54 am

I have 2 on order aswell! Cant wait to try them out, i went with minkee outters and inners!! :mrgreen:

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:09 pm

Not sure if I want to try a medium for Bella as the large is too big :(

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:47 pm

emmajayne33 wrote:
Frances wrote:

Oooooh Frances, did you just manage to get the one that WN posted a picture of on their FB?

Certainly did :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat