hf1

stupid ? where do you put the nappy

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: stupid ? where do you put the nappy

Postby rhead » Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:09 am

babyjjbaby wrote:i don't mind putting the dirty nappy on the floor if its a pocket but when its a fitted then the wee is going on the floor or sette iyswim

I pull off the nappy and wrap at the same time, so it goes on the floor but still on top of the wrap. I have a habit of airing the wrap between uses, even if I'm going to use it again. :mrgreen:

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby babyjjbaby » Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:30 am

i do that sometimes but most the time he is in wool or the wrap goes stright on maybe i should buy another wet bag and use that can't use the lid of nappy bucket cos we have a giant bag

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:03 am

I do the same as Rachel, except we don't use wraps, but I'll take of her woollies then put the nappy on top of them!

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby juboo752 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:07 am

It depends really, if the nappy bucket is in where the change station is then it goes straight in but i'm not usually that organised :roll: so it goes on the floor (which is wood) :oops: :giggle:

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:11 am

I puit it on the floor or on the wrap if using a 2 parter and I am downstairs. I always air my wraps between uses too :giggle: .Upstairs It will usually go straight in the nappy bin.

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby babyjjbaby » Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:26 am

thansk everyone think i am goign to try and get a used wet bag to put it on top cos don't want it goign on top of carpet keep lookign at the luvly changing stations but can't have one from where they are so big would love one tho

My avatar
sarahlou
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby sarahlou » Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:31 pm

rhead wrote:
babyjjbaby wrote:i don't mind putting the dirty nappy on the floor if its a pocket but when its a fitted then the wee is going on the floor or sette iyswim

I pull off the nappy and wrap at the same time, so it goes on the floor but still on top of the wrap. I have a habit of airing the wrap between uses, even if I'm going to use it again. :mrgreen:

I do this too or if its a pocket then makes sure it's closed an put it on the floor, out of Callum's reach otherwise hetries to get it :giggle: :puke:

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:38 pm

we only use pockets in the day so they go on the windowsill and I occasionally spray that with my tea tree spray to make me feel better.

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby emmajayne33 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:49 pm

I put it on the floor -which is wood and I mop it everyday. :)

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat