hf1

stupid ? where do you put the nappy

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

stupid ? where do you put the nappy

Postby babyjjbaby » Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:58 am

when you are changing baby i've been putting it on the floor but then realise dthats a bit unhygenic but don't want to put it on changing mat with ds :roll: told you it was a stupid ? :oops:

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: stupid ? where do you put the nappy

Postby charliesam » Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:23 am

i put it on the floor too- dirty part up so i don't think too unhygeinic :-? :-?

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby jules070603 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:27 am

I just pop it down wherever!!! I have a lot of wood/vinyl flooring so less worry about any smells which would be my concern TBH. There is enough sick on the carpets I could do without wee smells too :giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:28 am

floor here too. no change table. dawn stands for changes, cept for her night nappy, when i bribe her to lay on the sofa with warm milk :giggle:

[ Mobile Post ] Image

[ Mobile Post ] Image

My avatar
ktinkley
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby ktinkley » Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:31 am

It was the changing mat, but she now kicks it off - making a mess of all my beautifully folded boosters! so the floor - then I lose it under the cot, then the bed, then it gets tumbled in the bed clothes :roll: - I really need to sort out a 'changing station'. :babyrolleyes:

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Soupdragon » Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:50 am

I take the nappy bucket lid off, put that upside down (so the inner side is uppermost) and then pop the nappy on that if it's dirty and I need to deal with it. Otherwise, it just goes straight in the nappy bucket.

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:54 am

I take the nappy off and if its just wet it goes straight into the bucket and if its soiled then i take the fleece liner out and put it on the shelf next to the change station (on another fleece liner becuase i get worried about germs/wooden shelves) and put the nappy in the bucket which is right next to the change unit :) The i take a clean nappy off the shelf next to the unit and put it on...I put all my clean nappies on the shelves ready to go (boosted and lined) :)

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Allie » Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:57 am

Usually it goes straight into the wet bag which is next to the cot top changing unit, otherwise if it's soiled it goes on the floor for a few moments :-?

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby babyjjbaby » Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:02 am

i don't mind putting the dirty nappy on the floor if its a pocket but when its a fitted then the wee is going on the floor or sette iyswim

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat