Puddlekins confuse me!!

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Puddlekins confuse me!!

Postby charlibunny » Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:21 pm

Not in a bad way... but
My 1st day nappy was a suprise by Ems, its lovely and has a sort of booster with 2 bits i think they are cotton something? and it is minkee lined. My other day nappy has the same 2 bit snap in booster which i think is bamboo, and then an amazing snap on hemp thingy its soo absorbant!! Got my new night nappy the other day (totally forgot who off :oops: ) but thankyou!! And its BV i think and has 2 really thin lay in soakers. Its bar far the thinnist and least layered nappy, yet its a night nappy? I LOVE it but cant see it lasting an hour in the day never mind the night...... I put it on Sophie last night with 2 easy peasy hemp boosters in and for the 1st time ever she didnt wake in the night so the nappy was only just damp....
hmmmmm lol

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Puddlekins confuse me!!

Postby fluffycabbage » Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:09 pm

god that sounds exactly like what im after! can you find out what it is? and pm me?!! :giggle:

My avatar
queen bee
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby queen bee » Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:15 pm

I have no ideas about the layers etc. I've only got one which is minkee outer and bv inner an d lurve it. Just wanted to say, I want to see your new puddlkins when I come over and have a feel of it's squidgy loveliness - that is unless it's covered in Sophie-poo and at the bottom of the nappy bucket - in that case I'll wait :hohoho: :giggle: :wink:
Kel x

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:19 pm

queen bee wrote:I have no ideas about the layers etc. I've only got one which is minkee outer and bv inner an d lurve it. Just wanted to say, I want to see your new puddlkins when I come over and have a feel of it's squidgy loveliness - that is unless it's covered in Sophie-poo and at the bottom of the nappy bucket - in that case I'll wait :hohoho: :giggle: :wink:
Kel x

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
winniewheresmypooh
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby winniewheresmypooh » Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:12 pm

Think you got it from me! :giggle: I got a day one at the same time and without prewashing it lasted 3hours without being damp. But the night nappy didn't look any thicker and I was doubtful it would last the night too (obviously I don't knoe cos I never used it. Having the day nappy on that long without prewashing though convinced me that it probably would. Cant wait to get another one to try. :D

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:21 pm

fluffycabbage wrote:god that sounds exactly like what im after! can you find out what it is? and pm me?!! :giggle:

Which one?? lol

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:22 pm

queen bee wrote:I have no ideas about the layers etc. I've only got one which is minkee outer and bv inner an d lurve it. Just wanted to say, I want to see your new puddlkins when I come over and have a feel of it's squidgy loveliness - that is unless it's covered in Sophie-poo and at the bottom of the nappy bucket - in that case I'll wait :hohoho: :giggle: :wink:
Kel x

Its in the bucket ;) u gonna have to wait, if its washed by friday ill bring it to toddlers and you can stroke it :hohoho: there

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:23 pm

winniewheresmypooh wrote:Think you got it from me! :giggle: I got a day one at the same time and without prewashing it lasted 3hours without being damp. But the night nappy didn't look any thicker and I was doubtful it would last the night too (obviously I don't knoe cos I never used it. Having the day nappy on that long without prewashing though convinced me that it probably would. Cant wait to get another one to try. :D

I will let you know when i have washed it!! It was SOOOOO slim and well fitting, if it works i want MORE

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:39 pm

You've confused me but then again that's not easily done.
Gracie one and only (for now) puddlekins is a cotton sherpa night nappy but it isn't absorbent enough for night but I pop in one of the bamboo squares I got from you and it is fab, I have a day and night nappy on order. xx

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat