hf1

Puddlekins confuse me!!

My avatar
bryc1
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Puddlekins confuse me!!

Postby bryc1 » Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:21 pm

They certainly are magic nappies they shouldn't be as asbortant as they are as they are soo trim and fit like a glove. Is it sad I am counting down the days till she re-opens :oops: :giggle:

My avatar
winniewheresmypooh
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby winniewheresmypooh » Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:25 pm

bryc1 wrote:They certainly are magic nappies they shouldn't be as asbortant as they are as they are soo trim and fit like a glove. Is it sad I am counting down the days till she re-opens :oops: :giggle:

How many days is it!? :giggle:

My avatar
bryc1
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby bryc1 » Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:27 pm

Hoping Monday as the site says from 5th oct there will only be 5 slots a week, in fact I shouldn't be posting this :hohoho:

My avatar
winniewheresmypooh
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby winniewheresmypooh » Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:51 am

will keep my eyes open then :wink:

My avatar
ems
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby ems » Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:10 am

Bryony :-P LOL It will be the 5th I open .. I will open the shop for instock goodies first, there will only be a few at first but I will add stock every day.... please dont expect 40 nappies to be sitting on the shelf to start with! I've got a couple of BBM and wholesale things to fullfill before I start customs again, so I'd say we're looking reaslistically at around the 15th-18th for customs to start.. but you never know.. you might see something instock you like.... or a puddlekins in another shop ;)

My avatar
bryc1
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby bryc1 » Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:37 pm

I know I am bad :oops: but in my defense I did share the info I found out :giggle: also I have sold a few nappies we don't get on with to make space, I have been a good girl so I have even been given permission from DH to get one :lol: . Looking forward to seeing what instock you have and what you come up for BBM. Hope you haven't been working too hard this week and have been able to have a breather.

My avatar
ems
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby ems » Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:11 pm

lol ;)

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat