hf1

I don't understand my weenotions

My avatar
gilbertandmartha
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

I don't understand my weenotions

Postby gilbertandmartha » Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:22 pm

My two are in their weenotions night nappies (thanks to fluffycabbage :hug: ). but I just don't understand all the snaps. And the wing side bits things fit under the front bit :-? and because they are on the smallest setting the wing bit are all ruffled up????? I think I should have taken a picture to show but I didnt :oops: it all seems a bit odd. (does this make sense?)

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: I don't understand my weenotions

Postby emmalala » Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:29 pm

i cross the flaps over in the middle so its flat inside, does that make sense?! :giggle:

My avatar
bedheaduk
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby bedheaduk » Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:36 pm

WSS, untill we moved Barney's up onto the next snaps we used to cross them over inside as well. You should have 2 sets of 4 snaps on each side, the two rows of snaps mean you can adjust the waist and legs separately, they don't have to be fastened on the same one (does that make sense?)
xx

My avatar
gilbertandmartha
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby gilbertandmartha » Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:42 pm

bedheaduk wrote:WSS, untill we moved Barney's up onto the next snaps we used to cross them over inside as well. You should have 2 sets of 4 snaps on each side, the two rows of snaps mean you can adjust the waist and legs separately, they don't have to be fastened on the same one (does that make sense?)
xx

It does make sense, but when I adjust them seperately the side bits stick out up at angles, out of the front bit. and one of the nappies has snaps on the front that can be used but I can't work out which bit snaps into them.

Maybe I just need some more practise when the toots are crying for their bed!!!

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:43 pm

think we need piccies :wink:

My avatar
gilbertandmartha
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby gilbertandmartha » Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:45 pm

I think so too :oops: I'll take some in the morning.

My avatar
cat27m
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby cat27m » Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:35 pm

Is one of the nappies a new style Night Notions as these seem to have a pocket to stuff and a snap in booster as well. I often have the problem of the flaps ruffling up a bit but just try to smooth them out once I have done all the snaps up and they seem to sit better.

Cathleen xx

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:09 pm

just seen this - the small daisy one is a WNNL (not a night nappy) with snap-in booster and the medium lilac one is a WNNN (night nappy).

My avatar
gilbertandmartha
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby gilbertandmartha » Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:57 am

Yikes - stupido me :oops:

Well it lasted well as a night nappy :giggle: I managed to get a good 13 hours out of it, so not sure if thats down to the nappy or the fact that little riles is a little wee-er :giggle:

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat