hf1

Those that have tried pocket bot plus nappies - opinions....

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Those that have tried pocket bot plus nappies - opinions....

Postby nic1 » Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:40 pm

..............please. We used to have some cotton outer PB and they wicked quite quickly so sold them on. :( We (or should i say I) love the new poly prints and in particular this one:

Anyone that has tried the PB PLUS ones would you say they wick less and good for heavy wetters or not???

TIA

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:46 pm

Haven't tried them, but what a fab pattern.

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Those that have tried pocket bot plus nappies - opinions

Postby HannahBanana » Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:00 pm

nic1 wrote:..............please. We used to have some cotton outer PB and they wicked quite quickly so sold them on. :( We (or should i say I) love the new poly prints and in particular this one:

Anyone that has tried the PB PLUS ones would you say they wick less and good for heavy wetters or not???

TIA

Me either but I was eyeing up that fab print the other day!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:01 pm

nic1 wrote:..............please. We used to have some cotton outer PB and they wicked quite quickly so sold them on. :( We (or should i say I) love the new poly prints and in particular this one:

TIA

Nic, I have wicking with anything cotton and have success with poly so I think you would be ok. You wouldnt' loose much for trying if you dont' get on! Do you really need more nappies??? :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :wink: :twisted:

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:28 pm

I think I have told you before that we get on fine with the PB Plus but then we get on well with the old style cotton PBs as well, in fact I haven't yet found a pocket we don't like. So I don't think our opinion is very good for you really :lol:

My avatar
Pinchette
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Pinchette » Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:07 pm

Mine wicks every single time. There was a thread on BC a few weeks ago and some mums who had had the same problem contacted Hiliary who'd advised them to keep the leg popper as loose as possible. I tried it and it was an improvement but there is still wicking.
I don't mind though as I love it so much I just know that when I use it I have to change her earlier than with another nappy. :lol:

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:10 pm

clothmama wrote:[Do you really need more nappies??? :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :wink: :twisted:

You are probably right in that i don't NEEEDDDD anymore.....doesn't stop me looking or WANTIIINGGGG though!!! :lol: :wink: :lol:

My nappy stash isn't that big anymore after i sold loads.....off to count them now and will report back on my figures! :lol: That' could be :oops: :oops: :wink:

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:17 pm

19 nappies, that is all :lol: :oops: :wink: :lol: :oops: :wink: :oops: :wink: Not as many as some!!!

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:21 pm

Pinchette wrote:Mine wicks every single time. There was a thread on BC a few weeks ago and some mums who had had the same problem contacted Hiliary who'd advised them to keep the leg popper as loose as possible. I tried it and it was an improvement but there is still wicking.
I don't mind though as I love it so much I just know that when I use it I have to change her earlier than with another nappy. :lol:

Is that with a POLY PLUS fabric or a cotton one? :?

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat