hf1

Wednesdays weeble bums!

My avatar
indigosky2k
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: Wednesdays weeble bums!

Postby indigosky2k » Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:35 pm

Kace is in a well boosted, bright pink BBH Magic-Alls and her pink summer pj's with a long sleeve vest underneath.

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:49 pm

Sophie is in a plain green UDNN soy. She has lilac and lemon shorties and a fleece sleepsuit. She has a summer fairy grobag on as she is not well at all today, thankfully the hospital are seeing her soon!!

My avatar
bryc1
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby bryc1 » Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:27 pm

charlibunny wrote:Sophie is in a plain green UDNN soy. She has lilac and lemon shorties and a fleece sleepsuit. She has a summer fairy grobag on as she is not well at all today, thankfully the hospital are seeing her soon!!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Roxy is in Watermelon bedbug with 1 one its inserts, GK hemp and EP hemp, bit gappy at legs but hoping it will be ok. She has her green+ purple shorties with Long sleeve ladybird top and 1 tog gro-bag, though temp has dropped somewhat since she went to bed so will put blanket over her too.

My avatar
vampiredreams
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby vampiredreams » Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:30 pm

Aoife is wearing her new HL parrot bedbug with TNG longies and top

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:30 pm

:hug: :hug: for you and Sophie Charlie.

Gracie is in her FFN's. HO soaker and fleece sleepsuit from next, it is spotty so she looks like a tombliboo :giggle:

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Allie » Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:31 pm

scrunchkins wrote:Dexter is in a boosted bamboo little lamb with his wild things pixie knit longies on top and Harriet is wearing a butterfly print babybufters and mummy knitted longies in LLS hot mango colourway :D

After a mahoosive poo requiring a complete Dexter change and bed change he is now wearing a boosted cotton little lamb and mummy knitted longies. Hope this emergency nappy lasts the night :-?

[ Mobile Post ] Image

[ Mobile Post ] Image

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby emmajayne33 » Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:38 pm

Isaac is in a boosted puddlekins day nappy and shorties :)

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:39 pm

baileys in a WNNN with a wacky wrap over it and dans wearing a bed bug with a huge mahoosive wrap over it, no idea who by.

My avatar
cat27m
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby cat27m » Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:16 pm

Rowan is in her soy UDNN, Babylonglegs Rose Garden crops, pink jammie top and Toby's old spaceman grobag. Toby is in short dino jammies and is sleeping on a towel as he has been mega sick tonight with a raging temperature. FC for a quiet night.

Sleep tight fluffy bums.

Cathleen xx

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat