hf1

how come...

My avatar
girlinleeds
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

how come...

Postby girlinleeds » Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:00 am

the postman always turns up with fluffy post when you've just taken a load of nappies out of the machine, if i'd have waited till he'd been he wouldn't of had any. Been very naughty and just put the two nappies in the wash on there own, just don't want to have to wait untill the weekend to try them on pippa :hohoho:

My avatar
weefywoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: how come...

Postby weefywoo » Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:25 am

girlinleeds wrote:the postman always turns up with fluffy post when you've just taken a load of nappies out of the machine, if i'd have waited till he'd been he wouldn't of had any. Been very naughty and just put the two nappies in the wash on there own, just don't want to have to wait untill the weekend to try them on pippa :hohoho:

I do that with new fluff if the washing is done :giggle: I'm not bothering today though it's all going straight on.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:47 pm

I don't bother to pre-wash!!!

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:05 pm

Kirstyh wrote:I don't bother to pre-wash!!!

Same here.
If it's preloved I sometimes do though, just incase they use something Dawn will react to :giggle:

My avatar
girlinleeds
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby girlinleeds » Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:33 pm

wish i could just put them on pippa, but her skin reacts to so much stuff it's not worth the risk, have problems with soap powder to, can only use one brand :(

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat