hf1

Best place to buy Petit Dissous bamboo inserts?

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Best place to buy Petit Dissous bamboo inserts?

Postby Velvetsteph » Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:27 pm

I've got one of these and it's fab for pockets that are slim between the legs...

Before I start trawling all the shops to find out which is cheapest etc does anyone happen to know off hand if anywhere has an offer on them or anything?

My avatar
babybots
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Re: Best place to buy Petit Dissous bamboo inserts?

Postby babybots » Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:46 pm

Littlepants.co.uk has these instock, not sure if they are the cheapest or not, but definitely sell them

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby lazylexis » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:46 pm

Just don't go to nappy paradise.i paid for 6 on july 20th and my order is still pending according to the website.they haven't answered my emails either.
Last time i got some they were from babykind.nappy zone were quick too but think they are out of stock atm

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:52 pm

lazylexis wrote:Just don't go to nappy paradise.i paid for 6 on july 20th and my order is still pending according to the website.they haven't answered my emails either.
Last time i got some they were from babykind.nappy zone were quick too but think they are out of stock atm

Try sending an email to the address here. A few other people haven't receibed their goods from her either and she has refunded them.

If you are chatting about Nappy Paradise, then she has moved back to the Czech republic has a friend of hers was running the shop from the UK. She has had problems with her store email, and has said 'BIIIIG Sorry ladies - have been having problems with my store email lately and also moved and started work so its all up in the air. If you could email me to kulata @ seznam.cz i will deal with your emails immediatelly (without the spaces of course)'

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:54 pm

Oh and I got mine from Babykind too, they're pretty much the same price everywhere I think.

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby emmajayne33 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:32 pm

I've been looking everywhere too... alot of places seem to be out of stock - including babykind (unless I'm missing them) and Littlepants.co.uk don't have a paypal option... but they say they accept gifted PP which I'm assuming you need to send them the money... :-? which I don't really want to do, and there only other option is a transfer into their bank account, which is waaaaay to much effort for me... :lol:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:11 pm

emmajayne33 wrote:I've been looking everywhere too... alot of places seem to be out of stock - including babykind (unless I'm missing them) and Littlepants.co.uk don't have a paypal option... but they say they accept gifted PP which I'm assuming you need to send them the money... :-? which I don't really want to do, and there only other option is a transfer into their bank account, which is waaaaay to much effort for me... :lol:

Kittykins has some instock :wink: . That's a bit naughty of Littlepants only accepting gifted PP. Its against PP rules to accept a gifted payment for supplying goods. :evil: :evil:

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby emmajayne33 » Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:13 am

Louise wrote:
emmajayne33 wrote:I've been looking everywhere too... alot of places seem to be out of stock - including babykind (unless I'm missing them) and Littlepants.co.uk don't have a paypal option... but they say they accept gifted PP which I'm assuming you need to send them the money... :-? which I don't really want to do, and there only other option is a transfer into their bank account, which is waaaaay to much effort for me... :lol:

Kittykins has some instock :wink: . That's a bit naughty of Littlepants only accepting gifted PP. Its against PP rules to accept a gifted payment for supplying goods. :evil: :evil:

Ooooh thanks Louise!!! :)

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:13 am

Louise wrote:

That is VERY naughty and they've lot me as a customer for sure...

Off to go buy from kittykins as the preloved ones in the classifieds aren't answering their PMs!

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat