hf1

Best place to buy Petit Dissous bamboo inserts?

My avatar
alemum
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Re: Best place to buy Petit Dissous bamboo inserts?

Postby alemum » Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:42 am

I got a few from Babykind about a week ago or so, actually come to think of it they cam really quick about a day or so, I have had a look on there site and they are in stock.
ohh just checked my email from my order and I only paid £3.75 each for them! are the cheaper somewhere else then???

http://www.babykind.co.uk/pocketnappyin ... mbooinsert

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:53 am

alemum wrote:I got a few from Babykind about a week ago or so, actually come to think of it they cam really quick about a day or so, I have had a look on there site and they are in stock.
ohh just checked my email from my order and I only paid £3.75 each for them! are the cheaper somewhere else then???

3.75 is cheap they're normally 4.75 altho' one website I found charges 5.25 for the bigger ones...
Babykind website says they're charging 4.75...

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:22 pm

Louise wrote:
lazylexis wrote:Just don't go to nappy paradise.i paid for 6 on july 20th and my order is still pending according to the website.they haven't answered my emails either.
Last time i got some they were from babykind.nappy zone were quick too but think they are out of stock atm

Try sending an email to the address here. A few other people haven't receibed their goods from her either and she has refunded them.

If you are chatting about Nappy Paradise, then she has moved back to the Czech republic has a friend of hers was running the shop from the UK. She has had problems with her store email, and has said 'BIIIIG Sorry ladies - have been having problems with my store email lately and also moved and started work so its all up in the air. If you could email me to kulata @ seznam.cz i will deal with your emails immediatelly (without the spaces of course)'

:shock: Ive just bought something from there........ :evil:

My avatar
Sunset
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Sunset » Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:03 pm

Velvetsteph wrote:
alemum wrote:I got a few from Babykind about a week ago or so, actually come to think of it they cam really quick about a day or so, I have had a look on there site and they are in stock.

3.75 is cheap they're normally 4.75 altho' one website I found charges 5.25 for the bigger ones...
Babykind website says they're charging 4.75...

I think £3.75 is for the red size 1's and £4.75 is for the blues but it doesn't show properly on babykind until you put them in your basket

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat