hf1

Stockport Nappucino - 6th December

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Stockport Nappucino - 6th December

Postby Annette » Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:59 am

Just in case anyone has forgotton, it is the next Stockport Nappucino tomorrow morning. 10am-12pm at the library.

Lots of nappies to see (bring along your Secret Santa nappy so we can have a closer look :D ) and also a visit from *www.lilyslings.co.uk to check out different slings available.

See you there.

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby jules070603 » Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:07 am

Yep, see y0u there Annette. L00king f0rward t0 the slings and the nappies 0f c0urse :lol:

My avatar
ericaj1
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby ericaj1 » Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:34 pm

I'll be popping in to drop off a certain blue fella to Jules but can't stay due to my poorly bubs. I was really looking forward to the sling meeting too :( .

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby jules070603 » Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:45 pm

Thanks Erica, y0u're a star. Like I say, if y0u d0n't fancy 0r are up all night d0n't w0rry i can nip r0und t0 get it s0metime.

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:16 pm

I'll be there for definate but might have to leave a little early as I have to get back to look after my friend's 21month old while she goes for her midwife appointment (being something like 34weeks pg) - as he got really upset when she had her scan so doesn't want to risk it happening again when she has the HB listened to...

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:25 pm

Was lovely to see Souad there today from Lilyslings and try out two different carries with a wrap, might have to get one now... :oops:

My avatar
trogette
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby trogette » Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:22 am

Yay :) Souad's so lovely...

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:29 am

Velvetsteph wrote:Was lovely to see Souad there today from Lilyslings and try out two different carries with a wrap, might have to get one now... :oops:

Steph, you are very easily led it's hilarious!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

What wrap was it? :oops:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:40 am

HannahBanana wrote:
Velvetsteph wrote:Was lovely to see Souad there today from Lilyslings and try out two different carries with a wrap, might have to get one now... :oops:

Steph, you are very easily led it's hilarious!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

What wrap was it? :oops:

I'm not really - honest!! :oops:
If I'm totally honest I have been thinking about a wrap sling for a looooong time as they're better for long carries with heavy toddlers even than a mei-tai!

No idea which wrap it was (part of my current dilema - there are soooooo many!) but it was stripey... Not that it helps!
Need to email her I think...

But there are worse addictions than slings and nappies... :D
I don't get my nails done, I'm not into handbags (or jewellery really) so...

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat