hf1

Greenkids Sale

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Greenkids Sale

Postby jules070603 » Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:12 pm

Just sp0tted this 0n the BC cl0th b0ard.

10% 0ff everything 0n the greenkids site f0r 3 days.

greenkids.com.au/

Maybe 0f interest, especially t0 s0me 0f 0ur Australian friends. :lol:

My avatar
caeganol
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby caeganol » Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:20 pm

Has anyone tried this and what is your experience.
There are some lovely boy prints that I can buy and TBH I am tempted. 8) 8)
Shouldn't be really. :roll: :roll:
may be just 2 :oops: :oops: :oops:
Tell me the brutal truth specially if they are not good, so you can put me off, but I have a feeling the reviews are good.
So go on enlighten me.
xxxxxxx

My avatar
ericaj1
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby ericaj1 » Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:32 pm

You probably don't want to hear this but they are excellent nappies. I got one as my nappy fairty present from Beck in the spring and I love it! Never ever had a leak with it and it's the nappy I will always aim to put on if we are travelling/going out for a long time.

My avatar
kt24
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby kt24 » Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:40 pm

I really want one if only Lockie wasn't such a manic velcro unfastener. :cry: Maybe I should get one for Zac and hope he isn't the same. :? They are so pretty.

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby jules070603 » Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:41 pm

Sukhi,

I am tempted t00 as I have paypal left.

Check 0ut the trial pack which is apparently brilliant value. Y0u get 0ne print and 0ne plain plus inserts. Hmmmmmm.

Which prints d0 y0u like?

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:40 pm

some cute prints but nothing special imo!!

They are just a pocket nappy at the end of the day, and the prints are cotton prints so surely no more reliable than say the happy heiny prints or a pocket bot?

I certainly won't be buying any!

The thing with pockets is the stuffing is crucial to whether it will work well or not, and also whether it is full pul or cotton covered (which have a tendancy to wick as cotton is absorbant!)

hope this helps you with your decosion!

jan x

My avatar
Pinchette
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Pinchette » Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:17 pm

I have 2 greenkids, one funtime and 1 daytime and I absolutely love them. Great fit, the inserts are excellent (I have 1 bamboo and 1 hemp with boosters) they're are 2 hourglass shape sewn together.
Go for it!

My avatar
lilylover
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby lilylover » Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:53 pm

I have two green kids and I find them fantastic. They are heaps better than my hh and are just as reliable as my fuzzi's. I'd say go for it sukhi, but then I didn't persuade you :wink: :lol:

Sam...

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:05 pm

We have 4 of them 2 funtimes and 2 anytimes and love them! I send them to daycare cause there so easy to use and dont leak. I have used them at night time on many occasions and Phebie is a heavy wee'r and no problems at all.

I would love to go crazy but the thought is still in my mind what if he is a she!

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat