UD halloween custom slots

My avatar
angelsquidge
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: UD halloween custom slots

Postby angelsquidge » Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:26 pm

lol!

No, it can be anything you want! I just thought it would be fun to have some Halloween ones.....but they're Special Custom slots so anything goes lol!

Ooo is that the dukcy nappy with Misty Sea on it too? I remember that one, I wanted to keep it :giggle:

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:55 pm

hehe it has misty sea, something cloudy looking on and green, it's a btp too i think. it's sooo cute, washes up well and still looks like new, luckily taliesin is 3 months old so we should get heaps of wear out of it.

i didn't realise just how bad ur daughter was injured :shock: poor love! i hope u managed to seek some justice for her and that the dog was treated accordingly, ignore the papers hun, i made it into most recently for parking in a mother and baby parking spot 2 days b4 taliesin was born and got fined, the amount of nasty comments i had was unreal

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:34 pm

*tinkerbellarella* wrote:i didn't realise just how bad ur daughter was injured :shock: poor love! i hope u managed to seek some justice for her and that the dog was treated accordingly, ignore the papers hun, i made it into most recently for parking in a mother and baby parking spot 2 days b4 taliesin was born and got fined, the amount of nasty comments i had was unreal

Hugs for your LO Amber
And OMG at you being fined?! The ammount of times I've seen people without kids using those and nothing happens. I think out of any 'non children' people, pregnant mamas should be ABLE to use them! :x :nono:

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:40 pm

thanks hun, the fine was revoked in the end though, and the owners of the retail park (next) send me a £100 gift card to spend in there shop :widesmile: so it all ended well. trouble is it was the day i had him it went in the papers, hb2b found the story online as far away as the states, as well as the sun, the mirror, the times etc. not so good for someone who doesn't 'do' people, it all got a bit out of hand!

My avatar
angelsquidge
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby angelsquidge » Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:37 am

Glad the fine was revoked and you were compensated for it. Shame it had to get so out of hand though...... :x

BTW....only one Special Custom Slot left now :wink:

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:42 am

yes i know but dh2b won't let me put another payment thru. it's bad enough having 27 quid floating around somewhere in the ether, he's really not impressed with pp and until that payment goes out i'm not allowed to do anything. so i am crazy mad about it, coz it will get to you lovely ladies, but after the slots have closed and there is nowt i can do except wait. and i do think i'll miss the slot but dh2b just don't get it. men eh?

My avatar
angelsquidge
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby angelsquidge » Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:58 pm

Don't worry....I have a slot reserved for you once we sort out what's going on with PP :wink:

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:42 pm

awwwww thankyou! darned pp, but u just made my day!: :yahoo:

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat