hf1

Trousers?

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Trousers?

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:55 am

Any idea where I can get trousers for Gracie from that are long ish in the rise? She is today wearing a pair of 12-18 months from Dunnes but over her large standart rise WN the don't quite come up far enough and it looks really uncomfy, she isn't complaining though

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Trousers?

Postby Louise » Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:58 am

No idea as I haven't bothered trying for ages. We just use longies. I think most jogging bottoms would be ok as they're more stretchy. I've heard that Asda and Tesco are quite roomy but have never tried them.

My avatar
anya1973
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby anya1973 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:09 am

I always bought DD's trousers from Tesco as they had the most room out of all the shops I had bought from.

With DS2 I also have stuck with Tesco. Next aren't big enough round the bum, neither were Ladybird or M&Co.

Cherokee (Tesco) tend to have adjustable elastic in the waistbands so you can tighten them up but still have loads of nappy room.

Helen xx

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:15 pm

It's funny how different clothes fit differently, Summer can wear a standard rise large WNSS under next 9-12, just a shame they are too big round the waist and too long in the leg :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:15 pm

flutterby wrote:It's funny how different clothes fit differently, Summer can wear a standard rise large WNSS under next 9-12, just a shame they are too big round the waist and too long in the leg :hohoho: :hohoho:

Yes we have issues too, Soph wears a next 6-9 month jeans over fuzzi's and wn's but they not quite long enough in the rise, but leg is too long :x

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:17 pm

Gracie really needs 18,-24 months but they are a tad to long, wham clothing seems the way to go - oh bugger!!! :giggle:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:18 pm

Have you tried Frughi? (cut4cloth)

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:19 pm

Velvetsteph wrote:Have you tried Frughi? (cut4cloth)

Had a look there a while ago but wasn't inspired, will have another look though

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:20 pm

I buy Ben clothes from asda or sainsbury's, but he also wears alot of clothes from other shops. They all seem to be OK, apart from he has just moved into 12 to 18month size trousers!

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat