My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Trousers?

Postby Louise » Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:22 pm

Kirstyh wrote:Gracie really needs 18,-24 months but they are a tad to long, wham clothing seems the way to go - oh bugger!!! :giggle:

Same here, I have got a couple of pairs of trousers from Next that roll up into crops and fasten with a button. They're the perfect length rolled up.

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:32 pm

Older kiddies crops work well - I've got a pair of mothercare crops that were a present for Isabelle's 2nd birthday but fit Grace lovely now ;)

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:34 pm

Will have a look in Tesco at the weekend, if she was to wear a fitted with her interlock soaker (which is much thinner than her night ones and fits more like pants) the trousers she has now would't stand a chance!!!
Some nice squishy bv or interlock ones would be good though!

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:48 pm

Kirstyh wrote:Will have a look in Tesco at the weekend, if she was to wear a fitted with her interlock soaker (which is much thinner than her night ones and fits more like pants) the trousers she has now would't stand a chance!!!
Some nice squishy bv or interlock ones would be good though!

Found some on Etsy inc a Xmas pair :wink:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:38 pm

Aww I love the ruffle bum ones, I like the others but think Gracie is too wee for the flarey bottoms. x

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:45 pm

Aww, can't remember how you said to get the image up Louise :oops:
I like these ones, and oh dear I have sent her an email :oops: :giggle:
http://ny-image1.etsy.com/il_430xN.93709221.jpg

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:23 am

:giggle: :giggle: Ive got some pretty cool trousers from Nappies by Minki, called winter warmers. Theyre pink camo reversable to plain baby pink fleece. So charlie wears them with the fleece inside for comfort and waterproofness. Shes also wearing them in a siz e1-2y, shes only 6m bless her. But they look fine! And a bargain at a tenner :wink:

My avatar
freckle
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby freckle » Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:33 am

H&M work best for us.

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:55 pm

I actually think this is the worse age. I have not really had any problems up until the last couple of months. As has been said, Ben really needs 18-24m but they are too long :roll: I have tacked a couple of pairs so they stay turned up, otherwise he starts to look like a slug with his trousers trailing behind him :giggle:

I am finding with Ben wahm made fleece trousers are brilliant and pretty cheap :wink: and really the cheapest brands you can get seem to be the roomiest, we have some George jeans which are brill.

We do have 2 pairs of C4C but he is wearing 12-18m as they have been too big for him up until now! They are just becoming a nice fit.

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat