Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: aww, i need a girl

Postby Louise » Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:38 pm

Kirstyh wrote:
Louise wrote:
emmalala wrote:wow they are yummy! is there any uk places to buy them?

I don't think so but TBH they'd probably work out more expensive if there were

I agree, it works out really reasonable to buy from the states although I did get quoted $12 odd for shipping today, not sure if that is expensive or not??

:shock: What was that for? If you don't mind me being :pinocchio: that is :giggle:

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:40 pm

have never bought anything from abroad before :giggle: :oops: how do you do it?

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:43 pm

emmalala wrote:have never bought anything from abroad before :giggle: :oops: how do you do it?

Same as over here. You'll need to get an HC account. Once you've activated it just click on Buy it Now. There should be a link to PP. PP converts the funds to dollars and pays for you. Sometimes the listings only quote postage to US so you may get a PP invoice for the extra amount. Its very easy really.

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby emmajayne33 » Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:44 pm

Louise wrote:
Jayne - get Abbie some soakerless skirties, Amy adores her PK ones. If you get cotton you can machine wash them so no handwashing involved

OH says he doesn't like older girls in woolies... :roll: he says that I have to 'draw the line' there :roll: :crossbaby: .. although... I have some lovely pink/purple/blue LLS yarn ordered... so maybe I'll just secretly make one :giggle:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:45 pm

emmajayne33 wrote:
Louise wrote:
Jayne - get Abbie some soakerless skirties, Amy adores her PK ones. If you get cotton you can machine wash them so no handwashing involved

OH says he doesn't like older girls in woolies... :roll: he says that I have to 'draw the line' there :roll: :crossbaby: .. although... I have some lovely pink/purple/blue LLS yarn ordered... so maybe I'll just secretly make one :giggle:

:giggle: Good plan

My avatar
cookiegirl
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby cookiegirl » Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:28 pm

Louise wrote:I'd put them on a boy too. :wink:

Emma - I highly recommend Tweedlebum and Tweedlebee for a custom flongies set, like this one :wink:

Oooohh lovely! Louise I need you to be my personal shopper or maybe HC should hire you :giggle:

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat