hf1

I cant remember what im doing!!

My avatar
KellyBelx
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

I cant remember what im doing!!

Postby KellyBelx » Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:47 pm

Minnie has been dry in the day for almost 12 months now, and i stopped using cloth on her when i got pg and had the morning sickness...nice...

anyway ...i cant remember what i looking at or how wraps and stuff fitted minnie so i feel like a newbie all over again.

We recently had a really tight few weeks and had one week were things got so bad Bee was in her last nappy and i'd been trying to get hold of dad for 4 hours to see if i could borrow some money just to buy nappies...

so back to cloth we go...i've bought 2 JR's off louise...one thing i do remember i LOVING Jimmy Riddles lol...i still have a bufters fleece skirty so that will do as a cover for now...

so...Bee is 10months old and weighs 21lbs...9-12 clothes are really baggy on her but 6-9m are now tight and sleepsuits squash her feet lol...so that gives you an idea of her size a bit...

whats everyone buying at the moment?...theres a BB Pink spots dalmation wrap i've spotted for sale but it's large...will it fit Bee do u think?

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: I cant remember what im doing!!

Postby rhead » Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:32 am

KellyBelx wrote:whats everyone buying at the moment?...theres a BB Pink spots dalmation wrap i've spotted for sale but it's large...will it fit Bee do u think?

I would just cruise the classifieds and see what you like! The BB wraps run pretty big but I used a large on Lili at that weight. If you want a trimmer fit you might want a medium instead, but you can do the velcro up pretty tightly and I was more worried about it wicking if it was too small than about it being too big!

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:36 am

I would think the L Blueberry would be fine. I'm sure Katie was in larges before she weighed 20lbs. Goodmamas, Bububebe, Muttaqin, Dunk n Fluff and Holdens Landing seem to be popular atm. And they're available in the UK too. Jabula nappies has lots of lovely fluff inc Mutts, HLs, DnF. The Nappy Gardensells HLs and Cloth Bums R Us and Bibs n Botssell GoodMamas. If you want a basic nappy to build your stash quickly I'd probably get some bamboo Little Lambs as people seem to get on ok with them. Have fun fluffy shopping! :D

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:43 am

she sounds a little bigger thsn Summer, who fit's in most larges, so i think larges would be fine

[ Mobile Post ] Image

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat