hf1

liners for newborn nappies?

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Re: liners for newborn nappies?

Postby Velvetsteph » Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:10 pm

BTW the stains from bf poo - ours go through the fleece... So using liners never helped stop stains :giggle:
Sunlight (which I understand you're not in short supply of ;) ) removes breastfed poo stains like magic so all in all until you start solids you've nothing to worry about...

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby mabo » Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:51 pm

Velvetsteph wrote:BTW the stains from bf poo - ours go through the fleece... So using liners never helped stop stains :giggle:
Sunlight (which I understand you're not in short supply of ;) ) removes breastfed poo stains like magic so all in all until you start solids you've nothing to worry about...

Thanks Steph... does it have to be direct sunlight? As in should the nappies be in full sunlight? Our drying rack is fixed to the side of the house but in such a way that it only has sunlight in the early morning and even then its from the side so not full on front and then it disappears behind the house :(

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:59 pm

mabo wrote:
Velvetsteph wrote:BTW the stains from bf poo - ours go through the fleece... So using liners never helped stop stains :giggle:

Thanks Steph... does it have to be direct sunlight? As in should the nappies be in full sunlight? Our drying rack is fixed to the side of the house but in such a way that it only has sunlight in the early morning and even then its from the side so not full on front and then it disappears behind the house :(

Stains vanish in 20mins here so early morning would be fine :giggle:

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat