BumGenius V 3.0

My avatar
skaheadpunk
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

BumGenius V 3.0

Postby skaheadpunk » Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:33 am

Not as exciting as I had hoped!

Seems like they've made a few changes, but the late V2's had pretty much all of those... and no new colours :(

cottonbabies.com/product_info.php?cPath=98&products_id=1279

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:35 am

They are so missing a trick with the colours and no prints! I can always be persuaded to buy more nappies if there is a colour or print I can't resist but I have 3 BGs and that is enough as the colours are so boring and even the pink isn't as nice as my Mommy's Touch pink one :roll:

My avatar
skaheadpunk
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby skaheadpunk » Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:45 am

In fact, the XS thing was on the v1.0, now that I think about it, only the v2.0 didn't have it.

Insert stopper sounds like a bit of an improvement, and maybe they've made them to last this time, rather than go pretty manky like so many of them seem to have done.

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:45 am

For those that have some would you recommend them? and do they really fit from birth?

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:54 am

I do like my BGs in terms of ease of use and reliability. They fit well on Charlotte but I only got them when she was on the largest setting so don't know about newborn (but will find out in time!).

I just think they are boring colours and they do look a little shabby after a few months of use. Functionality wise though, I can't really fault them.

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby jules070603 » Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:01 am

I w0uld rather use an0ther nappy TBH. They need t0 release s0me prints. Much prefer my blueberrys but they c0st a little m0re I supp0se, I g0t lucky in that special 0ffer m0nths ag0.

I w0uld much rather have a cust0m p0cket fr0m wee n0ti0ns 0r a PUL p0cket fr0m p0cketb0ts.

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:00 pm

I like my BG as it's very reliable but agree that the colours could be more exciting and even better would be to release some prints!! It's a good staple very reliable nappy but not always reached for 1st if there are other funkier ones to choose from 1st! :lol:

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:06 pm

Bum Genius have never floated my boat! I was not once tempted to buy them even though at the time of me converting everyone loved them.

Not sure why... I think the price was a factor and they're not the prettiest nappy either!

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:06 pm

where did you see the v3!!!???

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat