hf1

Todays nappies...

My avatar
mamaellie
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Todays nappies...

Postby mamaellie » Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:25 pm

Juliet woke up in her puddlekins sn, then wore her chickadees mutt, then her giraffe print bedbug, then a berry plush then a wnss pocket, then a mudpie AIO, then went back down in a massively stuffed cow print HH. Had her woollywrap over the first few fitteds, then I wahsed and lanolised all the woollies, so it'll be pockets and PUL wraps till those dry!

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby emmajayne33 » Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:28 pm

Isaac woke in his new FFN and was changed into...

a Blue itti
Red itti
Black itti
Wizard Muttaqin with Mummy knitted longies
Goodmama's with same longies

And to bed he's wearing a UDNN, Mummy knitted soaker and sleepsuit :D

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby paintedclaws » Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:04 pm

Poppy woke in a bedbug then went into a Hollow Oak (NN) because we ran out of fitteds today* with a WCW soaker over the top, she then went into a gingham fuzzi, followed by daisy fuzzi, then a 2 weentions ss'. She's now in her 1981 rainbow dreamscape with Neels soaker over the top.

Noah woke in his night notion with pixieknits crochet soaker, he went then wore two bedbugs with Neels scrappy longies, went down for a nap in a JR with adventures in woollyland crochet shorts, he went into another bedbug when he woke with TP/JR bigbang longies and finally he's gone to bed in a well boosted bedbug with PK crochet soaker over the top.

*Harmony managed to spill her breakfast all over the pile of clean nappies which is why we ran out. :roll:

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:20 pm

Nathan woke in a stuffie with a WN wrap and then went into a BG.
Then, blue swirls bububebe, dotty dachs bububebe and dinosaurs bububebe :) .
He has gone to bed in a stuffie with a WN wrap.

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat