hf1

Anyone else get nervous............

My avatar
mummymel
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Re: Anyone else get nervous............

Postby mummymel » Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:40 am

Annette wrote:It is a nerve wracking time until they pop through the letterbox :giggle:

exactly.

I always spend ages agonising over what to choose too. I'm desperatly saving funds so I can order another couple. nothing beats a weenotions buzz :wink: :giggle:

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby jules070603 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:02 am

Haha, well I had reason to be nervous!!! I just had to rebuild my order as it didn't go through properly but it disappeared from my basket and the money went :hohoho: There is a nappy order floating about in cyberspace now :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:49 am

I have only ever done 2... but i did manage to order the wrong size!! :hohoho:

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:33 am

jules070603 wrote::giggle: :giggle: I have a few of those 'if it'd look better with.....' comments!!!!

I'm not telling exactly what I ordered :wink: but one is personalised, one is a winter one and the others I've had planned in my head (and shopping basket) for ages so they are long awaited :D Hope they fit though, large with standard rise. :-?

i'd love to know how u get on with that size - i think thats what charlie 'miss power-weeer' needs. the m wnss were far too small in the bum/crotch to be able to stuff in enough :giggle: Ive got a wnnn on the way, hope thats ok!

cant wait to see yours - nothing like a bit of wn fluff! :D

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat