hf1

yuck, yuck and double yuck

My avatar
girlinleeds
Cloth Nappy Guru
Cloth Nappy Guru

yuck, yuck and double yuck

Postby girlinleeds » Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:13 am

Pippa wears pop ins for bed and has done for months with no real problem, this morning she woke up at 5am and i could hear her through the monitor chatting away, but eventually went back to sleep. She woke up again at 7 and i went into her and she'd poo'ed (i guess when she first woke up) and it had leaked gone through her vest and was all in the bottom of her grobag and she was rolling around in it :puke:
Got her up and stuck her in the bath and the bag in the wash, she's been poorly this last week and no matter how well fitting her nappies are when i put them on if she poo's they leak, so going through loads of clothes never had this problem before, so just going to hope it passes soon.
How come it always happens when dh is at work though
xx

My avatar
mammymade
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: yuck, yuck and double yuck

Postby mammymade » Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:23 am

arggggh no way!! does she wear a wrap over it? sorry i dont have that type of nappy so i dont have a clue,i was gna say if she doesnt maybe you should put one on but if she already has one on then ignore me :giggle:

x

My avatar
girlinleeds
Cloth Nappy Guru
Cloth Nappy Guru

Postby girlinleeds » Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:41 am

no it's a snap in one so doesn't need a wrap, even our bumgenius which we've never had a problem with, have leaked poo this week, i know two parters are better for poop containment but going to wait till she's better first and then see if things go back to normal before buying two parters as dh refuses to use them. Dread to think what she'd be like if she wasn't on gaviscon as that thickens her poo.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:03 am

:hug: :hug: When Gracie had the Rota virus I ended up having to put her is sposies as her poo was sooo bad and their was so much of it, I was constantly washing, she ended up in hospital so had to use sposies anyway due to the infection risk, poo leaks are gross at the best of time but ill poo leaks are gross :hug:

My avatar
bedheaduk
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby bedheaduk » Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:14 am

Blurgh :puke: how do oh's always manage to miss things like that? Hope she feels better soon. I've got some bumbles and Rikki wraps you can borrow as a tempory measure if you want, but they are very bulky!!
xx

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:37 am

Kirstyh wrote::hug: :hug: When Gracie had the Rota virus I ended up having to put her is sposies as her poo was sooo bad and their was so much of it, I was constantly washing, she ended up in hospital so had to use sposies anyway due to the infection risk, poo leaks are gross at the best of time but ill poo leaks are gross :hug:

same with dawnie.

poor lamb

[ Mobile Post ] Image

My avatar
ktinkley
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby ktinkley » Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:41 am

girlinleeds wrote:How come it always happens when dh is at work though
xx

:hohoho:

They do always manage to miss stuff like that don't they :roll:

Mind you - the fuss DH makes when he gets pooey nappy - it's almost a relief - don't tell him that tho :giggle:

Hope she gets better soon :hug:

My avatar
ktinkley
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby ktinkley » Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:41 am

oops - double post - think my laptop has got the lurgh this morning :shock:

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:37 pm

Oh, yuck!! Hope it passes soon, have totally been there with the gross poo but fortunately never rolling around in it inside a gro bag :giggle:

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat