Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

fluffy post

Postby caeganol » Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:40 am

hello got my greenkids nappies today
CARS
Turtles and
Dianasours

Some modelling to do once he is back in the cloth nappies.

DO I have to wash them first????????
xxxxxxxxx

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:46 am

You might want to put them through one wash to make sure there are no manufacturing nasties on them, especially as he has had a sore bum. The inserts won't be up to full absorbency for a few washes but I would use them after one - in fact I am known for being too impatient to wash at all!

My avatar
caeganol
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby caeganol » Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:54 am

The inserts won't be up to full absorbency for a few washes but I would use them after one - in fact I am known for being too impatient to wash at all!

Hello Annette,

Actually didn't get the inserts. I have lot of inserts from easey peasy hemp ones ordered 20 recently when my LO had leaks, so its just the nappies really.

Thanks
sukhi

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:58 am

I would use them straight away due to my impatience but as I say, you might not want to risk irritating his bottie

My avatar
caeganol
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby caeganol » Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:01 pm

I would use them straight away due to my impatience but as I say, you might not want to risk irritating his bottie

Will wash 'em today and use tomorrow,as he is in sposies for this week. The rash seemed 99% better so hoping to be back in cloth 2morrow.
Hooorayyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!
xxxxxxxxx
sukhi

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:09 pm

keep using you creams in cloth as it will still need extra protecting even after the rash has gone. if you think there is cream clogging up your nappies, a quick scrub with washing up liquid should sort it out!

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:21 pm

I never have a problem with creams, I just make sure I rub them in well. Nursery are less careful and the fleece liners do sometimes get a bit clogged up but as Shevi says a bit of washing up liquid can cure that.

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat