hf1

Which nappy would you recommend?

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Which nappy would you recommend?

Postby Shaunie » Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:04 pm

Hi all, My friend is due her 2nd little girl in 2 weeks time & I'd like to buy a new nappy for her. She used tots bots nappies with dd1 with plain white wraps. I'd love to spice up her nappy collection :giggle: but have no idea what to buy being as I've only ever used pockets - any ideas? Sized or O/S? TIA :)

My avatar
fimc
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: Which nappy would you recommend?

Postby fimc » Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:22 pm

If she's already got the TotsBots then you could get her another wrap or two to jazz it up a bit. Then it's not replacing anything she already has, iyswim. Try weenotions, twinkle on the web, babykind for starters... or the classifieds here!

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Shaunie » Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:26 pm

That's a good idea :giggle:

Was also thinking about a night nappy as she never had success there but have a feeling she was just using her day nappies. I have no clue about night nappies as we use eco-sposies here at night :oops:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:32 am

I think a WN wrap would be lovely, a night nappy would also be a fab idea, I'd reccomend WN night notions if it weren't for the fact they start at M not small, I'll have a think and get back to you

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:48 pm

flutterby wrote:I think a WN wrap would be lovely, a night nappy would also be a fab idea, I'd reccomend WN night notions if it weren't for the fact they start at M not small, I'll have a think and get back to you

Im sure they'd do a small on request, they do XLs on request.

WNNL are day fitteds but they are such a nice nappy and they have the popper down bit on the smalls for the umbilical cord :)

Sarah x

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby 2climbingboys » Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:54 pm

We use WNNLs overnight too!

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Shaunie » Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:30 pm

Thanks ladies, will have a look at WN wraps & night nappies I think - they are so lovely :D

My avatar
fimc
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby fimc » Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:33 pm

What a good friend you are!

Good luck to your friend :wine:

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Shaunie » Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:33 pm

Well I'd rather get her a gift that's practical, will last a long time & that she can pass on! It's something she would very much appreciate & I'll enjoy shopping for :hohoho: I'm as excited about the imminent birth & it's not even me! x

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat