hf1

Cotton bottoms wraps

My avatar
clothpenguin
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Cotton bottoms wraps

Postby clothpenguin » Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:43 am

What is the difference between size 1 and newborn size of cotton bottoms wraps? The Tomee tippee website seems to think the size one is 4-11lb and the newborn ones are 6-10lb, can this be right? seems the wrong way round to me, also, why would they make these two size ranges?

CP + Beans

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:14 am

Those sizes do sound weird but I think I remember something about them hmmm hopefully someone who has some can enlighten us :lol:

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:34 pm

No experience of Cotton Bottoms but that does sound weird. :?

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:17 pm

I have only used the size 3 cotton bottoms (got 1 wrap to try on special) wouldn't suggest them as a good wrap. Akward fit around the legs, and I wasn't all that fussed on how thick they seemed.

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:32 pm

can't help re original question! but..the newborn cotton bottoms wraps fitted perfectly over teeny bimbles on the girls when they were 2 weeks old! (6lb ish!!)

In fact the cotton bottoms and bambino mio newborn wraps were the only ones small enough to begin with!

jan x

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:50 pm

I just answered this on another post I think - you need to look at the pic and see if you can see a label on the outside or inside basically!

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat