Calpol? Really?

Who knew... :shock:

My avatar
cookiegirl
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: What on earth is this?? Pics!

Postby cookiegirl » Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:23 pm

tanya2007 wrote:Also, be aware, this is a pain in the butt to get back out again :(

Tell me about it, I've given up...I always thought it was J's toxic poos and cursed him under my breath :oops: :oops:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:24 pm

Ahh this happened on the UD soy we had, never occured to me it could be calpol

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:27 pm

There must be a colourless alternative to Calpol surely? I usually use Nurofen rather than Calpol as my 3 aren't keen on the taste and that's clear.

My avatar
cookiegirl
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby cookiegirl » Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:29 pm

Louise wrote:There must be a colourless alternative to Calpol surely? I usually use Nurofen rather than Calpol as my 3 aren't keen on the taste and that's clear.

We can't use the Nurofen/Ibuprofen one as Jude throws up immediately afterwards :(

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:40 pm

cookiegirl wrote:
Louise wrote:There must be a colourless alternative to Calpol surely? I usually use Nurofen rather than Calpol as my 3 aren't keen on the taste and that's clear.

We can't use the Nurofen/Ibuprofen one as Jude throws up immediately afterwards :(

Oh no :( , there must be a children's paracetamol that's not bright pink though. :-? I think I'm going to go on a mission to find one :giggle: as my 3 really hate Calpol but they don't mind the orange flavour Nurofen.

My avatar
cookiegirl
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby cookiegirl » Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:45 pm

Louise wrote:
cookiegirl wrote:

Oh no :( , there must be a children's paracetamol that's not bright pink though. :-? I think I'm going to go on a mission to find one :giggle: as my 3 really hate Calpol but they don't mind the orange flavour Nurofen.

:giggle: at you on a mission. Well I think if anyone will find it, you will :giggle: let us know if you do find one :D My HL inserts are so depressing when I pull them out of the machine, and I'm not willing to use vanish on them just yet.

My avatar
ramsons
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby ramsons » Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:11 pm

I'm pretty sure medinol is colourless (its the cheapo parcetomol the drs give us on prescription)

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat