hf1

7 poo's in one day!!!

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

7 poo's in one day!!!

Postby happytails » Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:45 pm

:roll: My poor baby is getting over a cold/fever so im presuming this is the culprit and the fact she only had milk yesterday, no solids :-?

Ive just stripped all my nappies and this is how she thanks me, by poo'ing in 7 of them! :giggle: Hoping she wont grace me with another through the night :-?

Sarah x

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: 7 poo's in one day!!!

Postby charlibunny » Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:53 pm

Oh no poor sausage :hug: I know how you feel though i have had it for 4 months now.


*Whispers... Sophie has had 1-2 solid poo's a day since her new milk.....*

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: 7 poo's in one day!!!

Postby happytails » Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:02 pm

charlibunny wrote:Oh no poor sausage :hug: I know how you feel though i have had it for 4 months now.


*Whispers... Sophie has had 1-2 solid poo's a day since her new milk.....*


:wine: for Sophie! And you :hug: bet that is a relief xx

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: 7 poo's in one day!!!

Postby charlibunny » Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:05 pm

Yes, very much so!! A bit sad she had to endure a tonne of blood tests this week which were pointless though...

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Re: 7 poo's in one day!!!

Postby Velvetsteph » Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:26 pm

charlibunny wrote:Yes, very much so!! A bit sad she had to endure a tonne of blood tests this week which were pointless though...

:hug:
What milk is she on now?

Euwwww to 7 poos in one day :shock:

I'm usually quite lucky that we get one a day but it's usually dark green and vile! :puke:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: 7 poo's in one day!!!

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:54 pm

Eeew to 7 poo's, been there before with Gracie :roll:
Charlie great news about Sophie

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: 7 poo's in one day!!!

Postby charlibunny » Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:04 pm

Neocate active now, double calories so she should put on weight :D :D

My avatar
Cyrillia
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: 7 poo's in one day!!!

Postby Cyrillia » Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:28 am

I know your pain! :hug:

DS always does at least four a day - that's normal for him, but I've had days where every nappy is dirty! :shock:

I don't know how he manages it!

Sarah
x

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: 7 poo's in one day!!!

Postby emmajayne33 » Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:45 am

Cyrillia wrote:I know your pain! :hug:

DS always does at least four a day - that's normal for him, but I've had days where every nappy is dirty! :shock:

I don't know how he manages it!

Sarah
x


WSS :roll: :hug:

and YAY Sophie!!!! FC she puts on weight well!

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat

cron