hf1

Holiday - Disposable or Cloth

My avatar
doobykat
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Holiday - Disposable or Cloth

Postby doobykat » Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:44 pm

We've just come back from our first holiday (in the UK - a converted chaple in the middle of nowhere) and ended up doing a mix of cloth & sposies as the place we were staying didn't have a washing machine or any drying facilities (line or dryer).
We used the sposies during the day and cloth at night. Despite having used sposies for the first few months of our lil lady's life, I wasn't at all confident that we'd have leak free nights on them.
I guess if my nappy stash was large enough to let me do 7 days without washing any, I might have considered it. :wink: As it stands though, I've only got enough to see me through ~3.5 days... for now!

Dooby x

My avatar
sim
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby sim » Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:56 pm

I use sposies when there are luggage restrictions or no washing facilities and cloth at other times (or if I need a break)

PS: :wave: doobykat, nice to *see* you here!

My avatar
Refoca
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Refoca » Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:23 am

We took 12 terry towels and 10 pockets (BBOS/WNOS) to Spain where we had a villa with a washing machine...washed every 36hours. TBH it was stressful, as Adrian decided to poop a little more often and we were down to our last nappy on a couple of occasions :-S ....so next time I'd take more like 15 :twisted: Worst bit was having to take a couple of dirty nappies each way on the planes, but while we were there the washing machine did it's job and all was well.

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat