Woooooohoooooooo

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Woooooohoooooooo

Postby HannahBanana » Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:34 am

FLUFFY POST!!!

My Upsy Daisy Nappy is here and it is LUSH! I cannot wait to try it out and it might even get on Erin's bum unwashed! lol! It is so soft and well made. The bamboo insert is nice and big too.

Also my Wee Notions Side Snap Night Nappy is here and looks FAB! I honestly think these are "the ones" that we need for night time. Can't wait to try it out. It's not stupidly bulky it's soft fluffy bamboo with a stripey fleece lining and then the bamboo insert is MASSIVE, if she wees through this i'll eat my hat!

Very excited Hannah x

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:36 am

Oooooooooow cant wait to hear how it goes, interested in getting one for Phebie. Will def need pictures :D

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:39 am

beck wrote:Oooooooooow cant wait to hear how it goes, interested in getting one for Phebie. Will def need pictures :D

You're having heavy wetting issues too aren't you?

TBH Erin's not as bad as she was I think it helps her nappy rash has cleared up. I'm definitely getting another upsy daisy, I knew I'd love it.

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:45 am

HannahBanana wrote:
beck wrote:Oooooooooow cant wait to hear how it goes, interested in getting one for Phebie. Will def need pictures :D

TBH Erin's not as bad as she was I think it helps her nappy rash has cleared up. I'm definitely getting another upsy daisy, I knew I'd love it.

Yep :? last night was better though - surprisingly with a well boosted (2 hemp and MF) tots.

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:50 am

beck wrote:
HannahBanana wrote:

Yep :? last night was better though - surprisingly with a well boosted (2 hemp and MF) tots.

I reckon with the super booster that comes in the WN I won't need to add any hemp... it's that much.... it's a square with a length poppered in the middle then the square folded over from both sides. Not sure if you can picture that or not lol!

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:06 pm

Yay for fluffy post hun!! Pics needed plse!

I have had mummy fluff too, also from WN, a pantyliner and one pad too. Very nice colours and can't wait for af to show (due any day) :lol: :D :D

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:12 pm

So Hannah - what Wee Notions did you go for? Bamboo?

I love Wee Notions but there is always so much choice - I was just looking at the night nappies and you can choose everything! :lol:

Love to hear how it works.

My avatar
kt24
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby kt24 » Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:19 pm

Which colour minkee did you get for your upsy daisy in the end?

I thought about a weenotions night nappy too. Can't wait to hear how it goes.....

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:46 pm

kt24 wrote:Which colour minkee did you get for your upsy daisy in the end?

I thought about a weenotions night nappy too. Can't wait to hear how it goes.....

I got the aqua sea minki it's lush! ahhhhh (I have it at work with me so just gave it a stroke!)

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat