hf1

Berry Plush opinions plse?

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Berry Plush opinions plse?

Postby nic1 » Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:11 pm

Thinking of getting one, what is everyones opinion on them if you have one? Is it handy to have an extra soaker or is one enough! :D Any good/bad points about them?

My avatar
kt24
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby kt24 » Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:44 pm

I have one and am getting two more for Christmas. :lol: :lol: I use them on Lockie. The fit is generous, he has large and there is plenty of room in it. They last up to 2 1/2 to 3 hours with the soaker. You could put another booster in easily if you wanted to. They do start to wick if the soaker gets very wet with us. I've never been able to use the outer again after one use as the inside is always a little bit damp. They are gorgeously soft and fit beautifully though and i love the colours.

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:48 pm

Just bought one with just the one soaker. In a light blue colour, bought preloved. Can't wait to get it, thanks Katie for your opinion on it :D

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:51 pm

Oooh didn't see this!

I do love mine and I've not had it long - I agree with everything Katie said, but if you left the outer to 'air' in between (like I do with wraps, alternate each nappy IYKWIM) then you could definately put another soaker in...

Quite reliable - altho' will wick like she said if soaked which my WN wraps don't do... (but they're just amazing!)

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:14 pm

Thanks Steph. Can't wait to get it :D

My avatar
soni
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby soni » Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:10 pm

I'll be interested to see how you get on Nic as I was longingly eyeing up the northern lights one yesterday :D Unfortunately(read luckily) they didn't have it in J's size so I haven't succummed yet.

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:12 am

My berry plush has arrived!! YAY!!

Will be popping it on Evie later today so will let you know how we find it. :D

My avatar
flamesparrow
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby flamesparrow » Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:16 pm

I just like stroking them :lol:

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:12 pm

Was worn yesterday before i put her night nappy on so for about 3 hours and it was fine. Been washed and ready to go on again tomorrow.....but so far sooo good. :lol:

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat