Celebrities using cloth nappies

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Celebrities using cloth nappies

Postby clothmama » Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:02 pm

Was just thinking about celebs using cloth nappies. I already knew that Gwyneth Paltrow and her df Chris Martin are using them. Does anyone know what sort they use?

Does anyone know of any other celebs using them?

Have googled and not come up with anyone except an american celeb that I've never heard of!!!

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:09 pm

Not a 100% but I think it was fuzzi bunz, I remember something about it on bc. maybe if you google Gwyneth Paltrow and Apples.

BECK : )

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Tue May 08, 2007 2:51 pm

Anyone spotted any celeb cloth bums??? Bit far and few between I think!!!

My avatar
ericaj1
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby ericaj1 » Tue May 08, 2007 6:19 pm

Madonna does, yay! Knew I loved her for a reason :D

Madonna is hell bent on saving the world one diaper at a time. While the singer was changing son David’s cloth diapers in a Beverly Hills park, a woman noticed and made a comment to the effect of “I didn’t even know they made [cloth diapers] anymore.” Oops lady, wrong move. Cue Madonna in all of her fake-British-accent glory:

Madonna, visibly upset, whirled and proceeded to deliver a lecture about how the planet’s in danger from pollution, disposable diapers foul the environment…blah, blah, blah. The star’s passionate peroration on planetary management lasted nearly 30 minutes, finally ending when the beat-up moms pledged to ditch the disposables and convert to cloth. “Good,” said Madonna. (Source)

Ericax
Last edited by ericaj1 on Tue May 08, 2007 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
ericaj1
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby ericaj1 » Tue May 08, 2007 6:27 pm

Maggie Gyllenhaal does too, thats who I was googling when I came across Madonna using them. Kinda knew she would as she seems like an intelligent lass. I bet Gwen Stefani and Liv Tyler do too but will have to investigate!

Maggie Gyllenhaal uses cloth diapers
By Shannon CBB Senior Contributor
Jake Gyllenhaal, the brother of new celebrity mother Maggie Gyllenhaal appeared on Conan O'Brien's show and told of his niece, Ramona, almost 5 months, and how Maggie uses cloth diapers! He changes them too; apparently they are organic tie on diapers.

Ericax

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat