hf1

DH has nappies on the brain...

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: DH has nappies on the brain...

Postby JabberJabber » Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:39 pm

That's fab. My DH was up for it, but has only recently started expressing preferences; much to my delight he happily suggested getting lots of BG's. I've also just paid for some night nappies, so I just have to get him to understand the need for pretty matching wraps for the NN's!

Kate x

My avatar
babc
Clothie
Clothie

Postby babc » Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:14 am

It's great that your DH loves cloth! When I decided to use cloth nappies, my DH wasn't very sure about it but he dare not argue with a pregnant woman, so he just went along with it :giggle:

When I'm blabbering on about cloth nappies, I thought it just went in on one ear and out the other. I was quite surprised when he started talking to his work colleagues about it and telling them how easy it is to use. He even has his fave nappies!

My avatar
Cadiva
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Cadiva » Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:41 am

Rutella wrote:Bless, I thought I was obsessed, but in the last two days he has been trying to convert his boss at work (who's wife is due in Jan) by explaining all the environmental impact stuff, and then he had a dream where he and a bunch of other men were all talking about cloth, and comparing terry squares with fitteds!!!! :lol:
Oh and when we were visiting his brother/SIL and their new bubs the other day (who are using sposies), his parents asked if anyone still used cloth, and DH started talking about our stash and different qualities/drying times etc! TBH, I didn't actually realise he was paying attention when I was telling him before :oops:

Yeay, cloth loving dh :wine:

How fantastic to have a dh who not only pays attention but actively encourages and supports the use of cloth! My OH is pretty good, he'll change the nappies etc and he does mention it to other people if they ask, but he wouldn't be quite so pro-active as yours.

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat