hf1

Loooooooooooook!!!!

My avatar
sammijayne
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Re: Loooooooooooook!!!!

Postby sammijayne » Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:09 pm

amazing! lo will look beautiful in that :babyroll:

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Loooooooooooook!!!!

Postby Mareth » Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:13 pm

Every time I see the title of this thread I think of Justin on Something Special :hohoho:

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Loooooooooooook!!!!

Postby emmajayne33 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:32 pm

Wow :shock:

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Loooooooooooook!!!!

Postby emmajayne33 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:32 pm

Geordie_Girl wrote:Every time I see the title of this thread I think of Justin on Something Special :hohoho:

:hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Loooooooooooook!!!!

Postby Mareth » Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:38 pm

Seriously, I just hear "Loooooooooook, 'skirtie'. Can you sign 'skirtie'?"

Aaargh, I can't stand Justin :giggle:

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Loooooooooooook!!!!

Postby emmajayne33 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:41 pm

Geordie_Girl wrote:Seriously, I just hear "Loooooooooook, 'skirtie'. Can you sign 'skirtie'?"

Aaargh, I can't stand Justin :giggle:


We LOVE Justin here... :giggle: Have you see Gigglebee's?

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Loooooooooooook!!!!

Postby Mareth » Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:54 pm

emmajayne33 wrote:
Geordie_Girl wrote:Seriously, I just hear "Loooooooooook, 'skirtie'. Can you sign 'skirtie'?"

Aaargh, I can't stand Justin :giggle:


We LOVE Justin here... :giggle: Have you see Gigglebee's?


Oh yes :|

Rhys loves Justin, unfortunately. It's just mammy that hates him LOL

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Re: Loooooooooooook!!!!

Postby Velvetsteph » Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:14 am

Heh heh we love something special but not keen on mister tumble himself and neither of us like gigglebiz!

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Re: Loooooooooooook!!!!

Postby beck » Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:18 am

Thats gorgeous!

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat