hf1

slipping nappys!

My avatar
sammijayne
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

slipping nappys!

Postby sammijayne » Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:14 pm

has any one got any suggestionsfor what i can do for lo. her nappys are sitting right at the top of her legs if that makes sense, they slip right down and sagging. she even had a really sore bit where the poppers had turned under and rubbed :oops: . i thought it was because her nappys were to small so i got L but they are even worse.she is a very diddy 18 months old, and iv only been using cloth for a month, am i putting them on wrong? :-?

any help would be greatfully recieved. :babyroll:

My avatar
mamaellie
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: slipping nappys!

Postby mamaellie » Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:20 pm

What sort of nappies are you using?
A lot of people on here have better success with side-snapping nappies (as opposed to the front-snapping ones) staying up on skinny LOs.

My avatar
sammijayne
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby sammijayne » Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:26 pm

oh ok yep, its mainly on the fuzzis, i do have wnss and they are never a problem, but they dont come up very often. the applix are good too but my lil monkey loves to undo them. so im stuck there too! :-?

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:58 pm

We have the same problem with front fastening nappies. We now only use side snap nappies. There are other pockets out there which are side snap, other than WNSS, which you could try.

Good lck finding something which works.

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:59 pm

tanya2007 wrote:We have the same problem with front fastening nappies. We now only use side snap nappies. There are other pockets out there which are side snap, other than WNSS, which you could try.

Good lck finding something which works.

WSS :)

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat