My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Tuesday night bums

Postby Louise » Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:41 pm

Katie is wearing her newest FFN, HO soaker and Russian doll sleepsuit, Ryan is wearing his dinosaur Minki and dinosaur PJs and Amy is wearing her Next stripey PJs.

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Guru
Cloth Nappy Guru
Site Supporter

Re: Tuesday night bums

Postby littlesez » Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:45 pm

I came home form work and realised i hadnt left izzy's bed stuff out :shock: NO-one understands what goes on where, when , how yet i have only just got my head round it :hohoho:

anyway she was in a cotton little lamb with a pul wrap and wool over the top :giggle: the wool was right! i undressed her and put her in an UDNN very well stuffed with wool over top :babyrolleyes:

My avatar
cookiegirl
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby cookiegirl » Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:47 pm

Well we are trying something different tonight, as the last few nights Jude's nappy has been practically dripping and his sleeping bag and sheet has been wet (longies were dry :wine: ). He is in a BBH with a WNNL on top, woollywrap (?)longies and PJ top. FC it works.

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:50 pm

Jasmine's in her yummy pink WNNN with whimsical wings embroideries and Bugaboo Bottoms interlock longies with two PJ tops

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:53 pm

Gracie is back in cloth after being in sposies in hospital :wine:
She is in her Wildchild nappy with cat fleece soaker and spotty fleece sleep suit that makes her look like a tombliboo :giggle:

My avatar
joeli
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby joeli » Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:16 pm

Don't have any of our night nappies dry yet so I think Leo will be going to bed in a Sandy's with a hemp and bamboo booster and his fleece dinasour pajamas.

EDIT: He just woke up and I changed my mine. He's in a Pop-in with just the big insert (little inserts are still wet) and a hemp booster and an infant prefold. Prefold is probably overkill.
Last edited by joeli on Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby emmajayne33 » Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:18 pm

Isaac is in his FF with Mummy knitted soaker and new next PJ's, Abbie is in pink PJ's with flowers!

My avatar
mamaellie
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby mamaellie » Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:21 pm

Juliet's in her puddlekins nn with red wool soaker and pink fleece sleepsuit.
Nighty night little ones!

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Thankyou Moderators :)

Postby Allie » Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:22 pm

Harriet is nappyless as is usual now :( and is wearing her Disney Incredibles pj's. Dexter is in a boosted bamboo little lamb with pixie knits longies and long sleeved Tigger top :)

[ Mobile Post ] Image

[ Mobile Post ] Image

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat