hf1

Oh my freakin' god!

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:33 pm

They are very pretty but are they fitteds or pockets? I really can't bring myself to buy something so pretty and then cover it up :(

Waiting with baited breath for the modelling pics :D

My avatar
skaheadpunk
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby skaheadpunk » Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:34 pm

Fitteds. I know, I feel guilty for it! I'll just have to find some equally gorgeous wraps...

My avatar
trogette
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby trogette » Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:34 pm

skaheadpunk wrote:Fitteds. I know, I feel guilty for it! I'll just have to find some equally gorgeous wraps...


Could always use them for ec-ing and not cover them up at all ;) Very very pretty...

My avatar
skaheadpunk
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby skaheadpunk » Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:35 pm

trogette wrote:
skaheadpunk wrote:Fitteds. I know, I feel guilty for it! I'll just have to find some equally gorgeous wraps...


Could always use them for ec-ing and not cover them up at all ;) Very very pretty...


This is very true... not sure how the nursery would feel about that though!

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

ooooh!!! soo pretty, when i have a girl can i buy them off you!!???

My avatar
skaheadpunk
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby skaheadpunk » Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:51 pm

Shevi wrote:ooooh!!! soo pretty, when i have a girl can i buy them off you!!???


Sure!

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat