hf1

Cloth and night wakings?

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Cloth and night wakings?

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:53 pm

awww poor flower! we have yet to expeience this, but my youngest daughter used to have terrible open sores on her bottom, but this was due to her having short gut syndrome, we used to get some stuff from the docs which came in a single use pack and looked like a lollipop, u just painted it over the sores and it created a second skin which worked wonders. can't recall the name though, but maybe a doc would know? i'd try alot of air in the day to dry things as much as possible, hope it clears up for her soon hun..x

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Shaunie » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:41 am

DS1 used to leak in an eco sposie at night so I used to put a PD insert or other bamboo booster in to help soak up the wee :wink:

My avatar
Bobble Boy's Mum
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Bobble Boy's Mum » Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:28 pm

Tbh like others have said if being in an eco sposie at night means both of you get a good nights sleep and no horribly sore legs I'd stick with doing it and just use cloth in the day :hug:

My avatar
angiepangie2809
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby angiepangie2809 » Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:44 am

i agree. 1 disposable is better than a whole days worth so if its working for you hun then just carry on with it. ethan is in a disposable at night still mainly because he sleeps over 12 hours and i havnt found a night nappy yet that works for us and isnt too bulky because fubnds are low and i cant afford to keep buying different nappies to try at night to see what works for us.
hope her sores have cleared up now. x

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat