hf1

Funny how you can have a change of heart

My avatar
0_Lisa_0
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Funny how you can have a change of heart

Postby 0_Lisa_0 » Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:01 am

Up until a couple of days ago I hated all the GHMILY nappie I had seen, but then I saw EmmaS' Hollow Oak set on HC and now I must have It!!!! :giggle: It would be the perfect Xmas prezzie for Austin, I just have to hope he doesn't grow too much in the mean time or the nappy won't fit :oops: I'm still going to try and win it though :giggle:
Funny how you can jus suddenly see something and it can change your mind completely isn't it :giggle: Just wondered if anyone else has hated something only to change their mind completely? (Nappy related of course :wink: )

My avatar
Scotia
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: Funny how you can have a change of heart

Postby Scotia » Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:12 am

It is gorgeous, isn't it? I've got a WNNN in it to come :D

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:55 pm

I had a price threshold change of heart :oops: - for about the first year I wouldn't spend more than £6-8 on a nappy for Lili, just wouldn't even look past the price, but now...... erm............

I also did a complete about-face on pockets, didn't even consider using them until around the same time (it's all the fault of the MINKEE!!!!) but now our stash is nearly half and half.

Oh, and serged nappies - completely wrote them off for a long time but now I like them!

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:02 pm

I wasn't that keen on the ooga print when it first came out but I love the pink and purple one now. I am also starting to use pockets a little bit more when Katie is wearing skirts and dresses.

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby 2climbingboys » Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:05 pm

I used to not spend over £7 on a nappy ... things have changed :oops: but it was dull :giggle:

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat