hf1

Oh my! What a night!

My avatar
sammijayne
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Re: Oh my! What a night!

Postby sammijayne » Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:09 pm

oh dear a bad night for both of you :hug: id give it another go, could lo have a little upset tummy or something. lots of :hug: :hug:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:13 pm

Well im being a coward...I have 2 lots of poopy woolies soaking...he is in a sposie... :-?

My avatar
indigosky2k
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby indigosky2k » Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:17 pm

What have you gone for tonight Sarah? Hope it's a better night all round :hug: :hug: :hug:

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:13 pm

oh gutting! :hug: one of our new minki nn has an extra row of snaps, didn't happen on the second one but can't be arsed to send it back now, the one with the extra snaps we do not have any leg gape issues :wine: stupid lovewee nappy though the other night has taliesin flood his cot, bedding and all so i feel for u on that one chick

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby emmajayne33 » Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:25 pm

Hope tonight is more successful!

My avatar
WeeNotions
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby WeeNotions » Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:36 pm

*tinkerbellarella* wrote:oh gutting! :hug: one of our new minki nn has an extra row of snaps, didn't happen on the second one but can't be arsed to send it back now, the one with the extra snaps we do not have any leg gape issues :wine: stupid lovewee nappy though the other night has taliesin flood his cot, bedding and all so i feel for u on that one chick

Please send the other one back, we will refund the postage as it was our fault afterall :wink:

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:04 am

ok suzanne i give in, lol i'll send it off on friday recorded delivery, can't have it getting,lost in the post.x

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:09 am

Well the sposie leaked too!! :x im thinking its nasty teething poo thats the issue rather than the fit of the nappies!! :roll:

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:14 am

oh tory u poor thing! hope ur nights get better soon, how come u gave up on the bedbugs?

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat