hf1

need help looking for a nappy

My avatar
mammymade
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

need help looking for a nappy

Postby mammymade » Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:04 pm

i need a nappy for a friend but i just dont know which one to get, was thinking of a blueberry or a close parent popin maybe, she already has a few of mine or i'd just make her some more but i want to get her some others so she can try and see which works best for her

what do you all suggest, i want a btp one that would be good for a boy, dont mind WAHM ones but would prefer they had poppers :D

thanks all of you

x

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: need help looking for a nappy

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:11 pm

Weenotions :D

My avatar
mamaellie
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby mamaellie » Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:13 pm

What about one of the new o/s fuzzis? Or a WNOS?

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:42 pm

Wee notions. :D

My avatar
mammymade
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby mammymade » Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:44 pm

do they do bamboo? and does anyone know how long it would take to get here as i would like to give her it for xmas :D

x

My avatar
mammymade
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby mammymade » Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:58 am

i really cant do this lol, i have been looking on weenotions and there is far too much choice, i dont know what would look nice together, im too used to looking for girls, i keep seeing things that would go realllly nice together but its a bit too girly lol

HELPPPPP!

lol!!

x

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:18 am

:giggle: I love shopping for girly fluff - never really got to do it for DS, he just had boring white cotton nappies! One of my favorite WNOSs is a boyish one though, it's absolutely adorable (the lion obviously, though the pink one is one of my favorite side snaps!):

I got it from someone else and although I never would have thought to choose it, I quite like the green :lol:. Any of the earth/grass and sky designs with an embroidery look fabulous... Wee Notions pockets don't come with inserts though, so you'd need to buy one separately - Blueberry OS inserts work great in WNOSs. :wink:

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:20 am

Oh, I would also recommend a cuddlesoft inner, they don't bobble or stain like fleece will (especially the mocha, even if it did get stained you'd never see it :giggle:)... or minkee, but the cuddlesoft is very similar and there's no extra charge for it.

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:13 am

rhead wrote:Oh, I would also recommend a cuddlesoft inner, they don't bobble or stain like fleece will (especially the mocha, even if it did get stained you'd never see it :giggle:)... or minkee, but the cuddlesoft is very similar and there's no extra charge for it.

WSS i love this minkee..
and this embriodery..

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat