hf1

arrggghhhh! i cant wait any longer* UPDATE*

My avatar
tracedw
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: arrggghhhh! i cant wait any longer* UPDATE*

Postby tracedw » Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:35 pm

Loads of mums on CNT order from Etsy and Hyenacart with no long delays, i think (hope) my situation was a one off. Any custom made item will take a few weeks to make and then there`s the overseas postage to consider, but i`d say go for it.
I am still ordering from US, it hasn`t put me off :)

My avatar
Kitartas
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Kitartas » Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:49 am

i ordered some fabric from etsy on 7h december and thought it was taking a while (this was last week) so i emailed teh seller nd asked if it had been sent and she said she will send it when i pay for it

ummmm yeah love i paid for it nearly 2 months ago - so she checked her records - she had me mixed up with someone else

i can't be too cross though cause she sent fabric to someone else who hadn't paid for it bwahahahahaha

i was freaking out though because of the postal problems we've been having here - and it's out of print fabric **eek**

My avatar
tracedw
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby tracedw » Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:07 pm

How unlucky, hope she has more of that fabric left for you and boo to the person who has got yours and said nothing.
I ordered some wool from Uruguary :wink: (i know,but i have a slight wool addiction ATM ) on the 12 jan which is dyed to order and it came this morning :wine:
I also didnt pay the $40 for the fed-ex shipping :shock: but the cheapest option which was $12 (for 12 skeins) which was supposed to take 3-4 wks, so :thumbsup:
Hope your fabric arrives soon and you can post your FO

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat