Where does your stash live?

My avatar
sophie2198
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Where does your stash live?

Postby sophie2198 » Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:11 pm

In an ikea living room coffee table!!! :oops: :hohoho: :hohoho:

Well it *used* to be just a boring coffee table lol , but since moving to cloth 2 years ago it has been a beautiful masterpiece!!

It is this : http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/30045484 and takes pride of place at one end of the living room with a 42'' lcd tv on top , and a fab nappy stash underneath!! :giggle: :giggle:

Ds never had any 'furniture' in his bedroom in our flat you see , now we are in a house and he has one of those canvas wardrobes with loads of storage dp keeps asking when i'll move the nappies into that instead......ummmm , never dear!!! pmsl!!

I have 6 wicker baskets , one for each space , that house liners , boosters etc , then in front of them go the nappies so the baskets are hidden iygwim?! The pockets live on the top row - 6 per space , the fitteds live on the bottom row - 5 per space and the night fitteds live underneath on the floor, and i can get all 8 in!!

Ok , i need help!!! : :oops: hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :oops:

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:45 pm

Mine's on a little shelving unit in the kitchen, next to the fridge and our woolies and terry squares live on top of the fridge lol. I really want one of the hanging ladder storage things like Louise, but I don't have a door to hang them off :hohoho:

My avatar
indigosky2k
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby indigosky2k » Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:09 am

My fitteds, wraps and wool are on the shelves under my baby bath change-unit thingy and my pockets and Itti's are on shelves on the end of the desk next to the change unit. Must take piccies now it's grown some what :D

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:13 am

Mine lives on wooden shelves in the nursery...although they are getting a bit full now :oops:

Here are the shelves,my stash as changed somewhat and now the bottom shelf is just full of loely GM's, the top is full of puddlekins, dunk n fluff and night nappies!!

Prefolds, fleece liners, fleece wipes etc are all in little wicker baskets on a ledge bellow those shelves!

My avatar
LilMrsAverage
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby LilMrsAverage » Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:54 am

All in a pile at the side of my sofa lol! - do need to find something for them - but don't want to put them away! most of our changes happen in the front room !

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:59 am

Currently the day fitteds are in 2 hanging nappy stackers from verbaudet - they tie to the cot. The pockets are in 2 wooden boxes under the cot and the night nappies are at the top of the cot with the wool and fleece so DP knows which ones are for bed :wink:

When DD goes in her own room we are putting shelves up for them :) brighten the room up nicely i think! x

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby babyjjbaby » Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:37 am

we have one of those jml ladders which is getting full but i have another one for when i need it :wink: terry sqaures in a plastic box in wardrobe and woolies on shelf in wardrobe

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:40 am

I have one of these http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/p ... CANVAS.htm and I absolutely detest it :roll: . It's old now and the drawers are no longer square, the cardboard inside them has bent and softened from being pulled in and out so much (and from being so packed with nappies :oops: ). The top drawer is full of cr@p, it's basically our dumping drawer when things need to quickly go out of the way. The middle 2 drawers are nappies and the bottom one is a very small portion of my knitting stuff, and is being taken over by old wraps that no longer fit and prefolds and other nappy 'rubbish' iykwim :roll: .

It's in the living room at the minute, I'm thinking of moving it into Rhys' room.

How many pockets are in those door hangers? They look like a good idea, I might get one of those for the nappies instead, and keep my horrible canvas drawers for the living room, maybe they won't look so terrible when they aren't stuffed to bursting with nappies :giggle:

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat