hf1

Where does your stash live?

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Where does your stash live?

Postby Louise » Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:55 pm

Geordie_Girl wrote:How many pockets are in those door hangers? They look like a good idea, I might get one of those for the nappies instead, and keep my horrible canvas drawers for the living room, maybe they won't look so terrible when they aren't stuffed to bursting with nappies :giggle:

15 each side so they'll hold at least 30 nappies. You can squeeze two smaller nappies in one pocket so it can hold slightly more.

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:14 pm

Thanks Louise. I'd probably (hopefully) fit 2 bamboozles in a pocket if needed, so one ladder would probably hold all my stash including wool and inserts. I reckon I'll have to get one on payday then :D

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:27 pm

In various boxes and laundry baskets waiting to be put together back where they should be :oops: :oops: :oops:

They're SUPPOSED to go on the chest of drawers in our bedroom :roll:

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:35 pm

louise- do u find those door things ok? coz they look like they'd last about 5 seconds in this house! please tell me they r more sturdy than they look? dunno why but i so thought you'd have one of them nappy wardrobes or summit. hmmmm v impressive wooly stash there hun! that brought out the green in me :wink:

My avatar
Cadiva
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Cadiva » Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:52 pm

evansmummy wrote:Mines currently on our sofa...it keeps getting bigger and bigger :giggle: and whilst its nice that everyone admires it, i need to find it a home - where do you all keep yours? :mrgreen:

Under the bed in two big storage boxes with all the wipes and stuff on an extendable table shoved in the corner of the bedroom blocking the drawers!

My avatar
Vicki
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Vicki » Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:54 pm

Rather unsuprisingly I have a nappywardrobe :giggle: :giggle:

I will take a pic and post it on here tomorrow!

Vickix

My avatar
evansmummy
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby evansmummy » Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:59 pm

I now have a home too...will take a pic - mines in a wardrobe too :wink:

My avatar
cazza1982_123
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby cazza1982_123 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:06 pm

Crikey Louise :shock: :shock: :shock: your stash is mahoooooosive!!! Lovely lovely stash!! Sophie lol at your post that made me chuckle :hohoho: :hohoho: .

We did keep Jack's nappies in the lounge in 3 baskets by the side of the arm chair but I moved these upstairs when we put the Christmas tree up. The nappies now live on Jack's changing unit in his room - prefolds in one basket, fitteds in another and inserts and wraps in the other one. The pockets, a12's and night nappies are placed in front and on top of the baskets to show off lots of colour! Think they can stay in his room now although should maybe have a satellite stash for downstairs?????????? :oops: :hohoho: :hohoho:

C x

My avatar
clairelana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby clairelana » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:08 pm

Ours are supposed to go in one of the hanging shelves in Kaydi's wardrobe. It wasn't expensive and came with a door hanger with pockets too. I think it was from B&M bargains.
:oops: :oops: They are curently on the floor in the conservatory waiting to be put away. :oops: Have been all day now.
I also have a plastic storage tub.

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat