hf1

What percentage of nappy changes does your OH do???

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: What percentage of nappy changes does your OH do???

Postby JabberJabber » Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:16 pm

I'd say DH does about 25% as he does most of the weekend ones and some evenings. Thankfully, he doesn't mind dealing with poo, not that I'd really allow him that option!

Kate x

My avatar
Vici
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Vici » Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:14 pm

Most when he is in :D He loves choosing nappies :D

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Allie » Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:25 am

My dh does all the night nappies and a couple at the weekends as that is when he's at home. He has no problem with pooey nappies either and even manages to clean the fleece liner in the toilet flush :shock:

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:20 am

Only about 5% :evil: When he does :evil: He knows how to stuff them and regardless of what kind of nappy he always put a wrap over the top :giggle:

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:49 am

I was going to say 1% (seems that way!) but I suppose it's more like 10%, as he does Lili's NN after her bath (we only do them every other night)... she refuses to get out of the tub for me and insists on Papa drying her off! He does the occasional other change as well but he's not as thorough about washing off the poo as I am so I usually end up fishing the nappies out of the bin and re-rinsing them because I'm obsessive about stains :oops:.

My avatar
alwaysagirly
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby alwaysagirly » Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:38 am

he's done 3 in 9 months, I've counted :roll:

My avatar
Vicki
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Vicki » Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:48 am

1.66666666666666666666666666666666 recurring :giggle:

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby lazylexis » Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:31 pm

Probably about 4 or 5 a week.he's not too bad but tends to forget.when i was out for 4 hours visiting mum he'd had an ecobubs on for 5 hours.luckily he'd not poo'd and it was well stuffed!
He only thinks to check nappies when nathan whinges or cries and he doesn't always when he poos or is wet.
I have to put nappies ready stuffed etc and fitteds in one drawer,pockets in another so he knows!he tends to put bg or gk tho.if he puts fitteds or wraps on we get leg gape and loose nappies.am trying to teach him!
Will have to as he'll be a sahd from march.he doesn't have a clue about clothes or layers either!

[ Mobile Post ] Image

[ Mobile Post ] Image

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:12 pm

Dp usually changes him before bed and probably more than half the changes when he is at home. Great when he is home all weekend and a friday but not so when he is only home one day a week!! He used to refuse doing 2 parters but he loves them now :D .

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat