hf1

Todays nappies!

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Todays nappies!

Postby Louise » Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:09 pm

Katie woke up in her green/purple FFN with Pixie Knits crochet soaker under her Next spotty sleepsuit

She wore her pink licorice longies and cardigan with

blue/pink DnF
blue/purple FF
blue/pink Sweetiebums
pink aviary DnF
blue/pink HL

She is now fast asleep in her choc orange FFN and PK choc orange bloomers under her Next stripey sleepsuit

My avatar
indigosky2k
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby indigosky2k » Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:03 pm

Kacie woke up in a purple ooga Puddlekins day nappy, well boosted from going out last night. She was obviously uncomfortable in it at 6ish, so I changed her into our new-to-us pinks FF and a LL wrap and she went back to bed for a couple of hours.

Then she went in a bright pink Itti, which she wore for the grand total of about an hour, before she'd pooed :roll:
So next she went into a lime green Itti, which lasted us the 3 and half hours we were out.
A turquoise Itti was next, which again got pooed in, but at east she had that one on a while.
Then she had well over an hour naked bum time while I faffed around getting my boiler back on and then she had a her bath and massage.

She is now in bed in a love hearts print WNNN and pink daisy WN wrap in a vest and her 'supercute' Next summer pj's and a granny knitted sleeping bag :D

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:06 pm

My gosh this will be a mission and a half!!

1st nappy was blue/pink FF - Poo
Marbled rainbow dyed Medium JR - POO
Huckleberry geleto minkee bububebe - POO
Sweetiebums in grey LWI - POO
Another rainbow marbled JR - No poo just wee :wine: :wine: :wine: :hohoho:
brown itti - POO
White random nappy i borrowed of Kelly and it was so big it fell off, was SOO funny as she was trying to pull it back up like pants!!
Bed in a boosted ooga PK nights :)

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby JabberJabber » Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:21 pm

Umm, let me think. Woke in a disposable, then TB bamboozle and purple wrap, TB fluffle with green stars wrap, yellow Bumgenius, blue Bumgenius, huckleberry gelato with cat embroidery, and gone to bed in a blue unicorn WNNN. Kate x

[ Mobile Post ] Image

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat