hf1

What should I get

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

What should I get

Postby Rae » Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:21 pm

We have 3 night nappies - a medium and 2 large standard minkis. Now with the boosting that goes into the medium, it is getting shorter in the rise and harder to pull around her and do up. I am thinking of getting another night nappy but want it to be fleece lined in order to keep her dry. What are the suggestions of the moment?

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:25 pm

bambeasy - a nice big bamboo night nappy with plenty of room for extra stuffing - I love ours!

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:26 pm

Oh and I think Hannah will advise to get the new Weenotions night nappy - very absorbent!

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:28 pm

I liked the bambeasy, but never really loved them. Can't put my finger on why I didn't like them exactly . Oh, and David won't use a nippa - he said the other day that he even hates taking them off the wet/dirty nappies.

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:28 pm

Velvetsteph wrote:bambeasy - a nice big bamboo night nappy with plenty of room for extra stuffing - I love ours!

They are fab as night nappies................and I've got some BN washed only ones for sale :wink:

Other fleece lined ones I can think of are fluffles, they were good for us, but not with wool.

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:30 pm

Totally understand about taking nippas off soggy nappies - euw!

I think they do popper ones now though - and the weenotions ones are popper I think too...

Stuffies are very popular - never tried them myself tho as never any in stock anywhere!!

Jumblebums Jiants are available in a few weeks I think...

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:51 pm

Velvetsteph wrote:Oh and I think Hannah will advise to get the new Weenotions night nappy - very absorbent!

Yep definitely! I love this nappy for a night nappy!! I bought one just before christmas and it is perfect so have ordered 2 more since! the insert is fab and even absorbs Erin's mega wees. The side snap makes them a trimmer fit too and she doesn't waddle like john wayne in them as they're not as bulky yet more absorbant then my last nappies.

Either that or you can buy my bimbles and bumbles from the market section :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:09 pm

The only thing really working for Evie at the mo is a Greenkids Anytime, boosted with 2 bamboo inserts, and a hemp booster. It does the job as well, if not better than our minkis did and is much less bulkier. I actually sold all 3 of our minkis in favour of these they are that good.

I have 3 - you are more than welcome to borrow one for a couple of nights and see how you go.

Sadie xx

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:30 pm

Our night nappies (3 of them too) consists of 2 slinki minki pockets and they have always been super super reliable. The other nappy we use is a babybufter night nappy, again superb with wool over the top. :D

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat