Wish us luck!! Update pg 3 :'(:'(

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Wish us luck!! Update pg 3 :'(:'(

Postby Louise » Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:53 pm

charlibunny wrote:
Louise wrote::hug: :hug: :hug: Hope you can find a solution so that you get to keep your lovely NNs. I remember someone having a problem with leg sores at night with their WNNNs. I think Suzanne made a cuddlesoft tube to put around the nappy so only cuddlesoft was touching the skin. It might be worth a try?
becsom wrote:
charlibunny wrote:But i have flutterbye fluffs and puddlekins and embroidered UDNN's..... WAAAAAAAHHHHH :x :x :x :x

I think I would find it very difficult to use sposies if i had these too :(

Maybe you could try having a break for a bit to see if it's just a phase of weeing so much at night?

The only other thing I could think of was using a barrier cream of some kind on her legs (I guess you might've already tried this though :wink: )

Its not the sores.. we seemed to have solved that with the HUGE fleece squares i made.. i think its the complete wetness after 3-4 hours waking her up!!!

I'd still give it a go TBH. She may not have the sores but might associate feeling wet with getting sore so will wake up screaming if she feels anything wet against her skin. As you'd have minkee on both the outside and inside of the nappy there wouldn't be any chance of her feeling wet. Hope you can find a way to keep using your lovely NNs and don't need to sell them on. :hug:

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat