Hope it went well! :D

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: Wish us luck!!

Postby charlibunny » Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:47 am

Wish i had never bothered :cry: :cry:

she woke at midnight screaming in hysterics and took till 3am and a dose of calpol to actually calm her down. I changed her out her PK nights at 12.00 (she had been in it just 3 hours) and it was SOAKING wet under her wool soaker.

It has gone like this... week in sposies at night 12+ hours sleep every night then tried an UDNN and she was up for ours screaming and the nappy leaked it was that wet. Another week in sposies at night 12+ hours sleep then last night a big boosted PK nights and after 3 hours sobbing and soaking nappy.

I REALLY don't want to use these frigging horrid sposies, does anyone have any suggestions??

Poor DH got 2 hours sleep, he had to leave for work at 5 :cry: :cry: :cry:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: Wish us luck!! Update pg 3 :'(:'(

Postby megansmummy » Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:50 am

Oh Charli :( :hug:

I dont really have any advice, i would be at my wits end too hun :hug:

Personally i think i would give in and go with sposies for nighttimes, especially seeing as cloth seems to be causing her so much upset at night times :(

My avatar
indigosky2k
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby indigosky2k » Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:52 am

No advice hun, just :hug: :hug: :hug: that your lovely fluff is causing these problems at night.
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: for all of you and your disturbed night :(

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby babyjjbaby » Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:54 am

:hug: :hug:

My avatar
k-k-k-ktiow
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby k-k-k-ktiow » Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:59 am

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

My avatar
clairelana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby clairelana » Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:02 am

Oh no :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm having the sore bum problem with Kaydi atm. I have had her in sposies for a full day and 2 nights. Only so I can cover her in cream. She still wakes the same in sposies or cloth though :roll: .
I have found that fleece causes her sores, If the nappy is linned with fleece then thats when they appear. I have sold most of our fleece inners now. I also got minkee linners which seems to help a little. OBV seems to cause less irritation.

hth.

:hug:

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:10 am

clairelana wrote:Oh no :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm having the sore bum problem with Kaydi atm. I have had her in sposies for a full day and 2 nights. Only so I can cover her in cream. She still wakes the same in sposies or cloth though :roll: .
I have found that fleece causes her sores, If the nappy is linned with fleece then thats when they appear. I have sold most of our fleece inners now. I also got minkee linners which seems to help a little. OBV seems to cause less irritation.

hth.

:hug:

:hug: For the sores :(
Thing is When sophie was changed at midnight she was sore free. Not even a pink mark... so its not that waking her up!! No sure if it is the wool, bulk or wettness??

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:20 am

Charli, so sorry to hear about the upset!!

Maybe its the bulk?? what about trying a normal fitted, then layer loads of bamboo and hemp on her bed with something like a pul change mat underneath and some fleece over the top? See if she wakes then? Bamboo terries would be good for this! Or let her go commando :wink:

Im sure i saw a post about it on the Nappy rash section

ETA: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=29584

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat